Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea Post Match

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It's a shame, because I thought he was decent in open play and grew into the game, but Hamza was not great for either goal we conceded.

He's young and he's learning.

I hope he learns from this and gets another chance, if Wilf isn't available.

Agree with you, but if he only found he was playing 30 minutes before kick-off that can be hard to prepare yourself. He will learn of course over time!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

This is tongue in cheek right? It must be. Sometimes hard to tell anymore!

Why? What he says was true. The fact that it wasn't even checked, whilst VAR wasted a couple of minutes watching Abraham's obvious trip over his own feet at the other end is the glaring inconsistency for me.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

:cheers: I'll drink to that!

Also... VAR...

54d526fd183bb842780b9df05ebf6af6.gif

We have the worst referees in all of Europe's major leagues , its a well known fact and its the same for every team . You have to live with that but the fact they do not use VAR properly is inexcusable.

Today was more about avoiding defeat, which we did. Was a really good response and Rodgers deserves some credit for picking some of the younger lads up after Tuesday night.  The performance today was more like the Leicester we saw that won 9/9, quick and resolute. Point gained and maintains the gap.

In many ways a game decided by two headers.

Rudiger's on target; Evans' not.

For the want of those two touches, could have been 3-1 (though of course if Rudiger HAD missed, then Evans' chance wouldn't have transpired, due to the laws of causality.

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

We have the worst referees in all of Europe's major leagues , its a well known fact and its the same for every team . You have to live with that but the fact they do not use VAR properly is inexcusable.

Unfortunately the same clowns that ref the matches are also in charge of VAR. Crying out to be run independently.

Guest Markyblue

Excellent performance today, should have won but a point is ok ,best we have played for weeks. A couple of weeks rest and then lets see this through.  Coyb

Don’t personally think it was a penalty but the whole thing is a complete joke. For it to not even be looked at is mind-boggling.  When Soyuncu’s handball against Liverpool was given all I heard from the refs, pundits and experts is that if the ball hits the hand under the new law and diverts the ball/prevents a goal scoring opportunity then it should be given. I accepted that at the time. 

So tell me today why VAR haven’t even reviewed it. Rudigers hand blocks the direction of the ball and despite his arms being close to his body his hand is sticking out and makes his body bigger. Just bizarre and annoying. This week is the first time I’ve been really fuming with VAR. All the other incidents this season I’ve just accepted as part of the teething process but it’s an absolute joke. 

3 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Unfortunately the same clowns that ref the matches are also in charge of VAR. Crying out to be run independently.

Never a penalty in my opinion. If the one against villa isn't ( but we all know was) then this one is never a penalty. Having said that if it happens at Anfield and it's given then it wouldn't be overturned. That the problem with VAR

13 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I don't doubt that it was accidental handball by Rudiger but it prevented a possible goalscoring chance so surely should have been reviewed?

I thought that any handball was a penalty regardless of international or not.

Cags wasnt intentional.

Guest An Sionnach

Hamza is not a like for like with Ndidi but with Mendy injured its all we can do . Wilf is a defender through and through and his positional skills are based on that . Hamza is a box to box midfielder and is best at breaking up attempted counter attacks . Unless we find a suitable deputy for Wilf we must keep Mendy.