Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 2-2 Chelsea Post Match

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

This is it for me, this forum appears split on whether it’s hand ball or not, but the fact it wasn’t checked by VAR is the thing that is just baffling.

It was checked by the var - it wasn’t considered worthy of a more thorough check where the game is stopped and a hundred angles looked at ....

One of those where if mason gives it (as per cags on Abraham), the var doesn’t over rule.  

5 minutes ago, vanity said:

Hate to say it, but Chelsea looked a much more dangerous team than us. Their passing was faster and more accurate. They handled the ball in tight spaces better, and were the more aggressive, positive side.

I understand where you’re coming from, but not for the whole game. Like when I’ve seen Chelsea every time this season, they always have a spell or two where they look brilliant - but never for a full game.

Did they even create a chance from open play in the second half? Certainly can’t remember Kasper making a save or a shot going narrowly wide.

Good in spells but still too much of the game just not good enough.

Weird that we didnt strengthen in January.  But im holding on to the idea that we have decided we have enough to get over the line for 4th, and in the summer we will spend the rest of the Maguire money, the money we could of spent in Jan and money in the summer from promised CL football and we really strengthen the squad big time in start for next season.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I get the feeling Hamza is on thin ice with Brendan. What with the previous issue and today him saying “too slow to get organised” for the goal. Interesting! 

Ah did he say that? I did notice him running back in as the ball was mid air.

Still, it shouldn't be those two picking up Rudiger.

13 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

tbf, I thought Mount did ok, two assists for the goals although from set peices. Maddy could do well to study that.

I though he was surprisingly poor Mount, though it’s also obvious he will get better as he gets older. Hadn’t twigged he’d got both assists though, even if from our point of view they’re sloppy ones to concede.

14 minutes ago, Zacman2 said:

Do you mean like Söyüncü against Liverpool 

Think you should go back and watch the highlights of that game again. Soyuncu was facing the ball with his arm out to his left and moved it behind his back after contact.  

Would have been absolutely raging if that had been given against us today, but obviously would have taken it all day long. VAR should have at least checked but it wouldn’t have been given. 

• Sad 1

It's a shame, because I thought he was decent in open play and grew into the game, but Hamza was not great for either goal we conceded.

He's young and he's learning.

I hope he learns from this and gets another chance, if Wilf isn't available.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonezy said:

People do realise, that we just went even stevens with Chelsea even having by far the best chances to win with 3 academy players playing the whole game. A good break and I am positive we will end the season on a high.

Yes . I think Chelsea’s best form has been away from SB so not a bad result . JV 8 match goal famine is a worry however 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Messi said:

Think you should go back and watch the highlights of that game again. Soyuncu was facing the ball with his arm out to his left and moved it behind his back after contact.  

Would have been absolutely raging if that had been given against us today, but obviously would have taken it all day long. VAR should have at least checked but it wouldn’t have been given. 

Was not saying today’s was but Söyüncü had his arm behind his back moving away from the ball.also the Chelsea defender after the game says it hit his arm I didn’t see it properly from where I was sat 

A9195894-FFFE-4E39-8B7A-7D6C2131BF54.png

Friends... Chelsea are our ideal  type of opponent.   They didnt park the bus.  As such today's selection was ok... kaspers performance was costly .  Hope barnes gains confidence...  ayoze and barnes both had good games. We stilk need to sort out corners 

I dont think we can learn more from that

I still believe our dying players need to learn how to over come a  team that stops us playing...like villa; or how to play a team where we need to stop them playing...like man city or lpool

Wow I can’t believe this forum and the negativity, was a good game and yes we could have won it and the 2 goals we conceded we could have done better. But we played well, created chances and you can tell the team need a rest. We have one of the smallest squads in the league and we are 3rd competing for a champions league place

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats
37 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Handball at the end, purposely moves his hands behind his back! That’s a penno! It’s no different to soyuncu vs Liverpool! Can’t be doing with VAR it’s absolutely ruined football!!!!

This is tongue in cheek right? It must be. Sometimes hard to tell anymore!

Great character to go ahead from 1-0 down. But disappointing to get pegged back, and then miss two golden chances. 

Draw perhaps fair. We weren’t in the game for most of the first half. Seems to be a lot of concentration mishaps at the minute. Hopefully the lads will all have a nice week off to recharge. 

Lets hope Vardy finds his scoring boots too. 

• Like 1

Two evenly matched teams but on the balance of play in the second half I'm gutted we didn't win.

Evans and Barnes missing those absolute sitters was criminal.

Chilwell and Barnes were pathetic in the first half, glad they came up with the goods in the second half but I didn't think either played particularly well.

One of those performances that was ok but could have been better.