Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Post match thread

Tielemans and Maddison were dead at 60 minutes - could have done with Hamza to get some legs in there. Can't believe Praet got hooked, he was our best midfielder by a distance. 

Deflating as Man City looked vulnerable. 

Seeing Vardy fail to outpace Fernandinho was concerning 

Edited by martyn

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

On the bright side, That’s the top three out the way now and we’ve still got a six point buffer to Chelsea.

Real work starts in the fixtures we are favourite to win.

Vardy needs a goal though.

Still got Yanited at home spuds and the Arsenal away. No points from them. We really need to win our next game. March next week and we’ve had 1 league win this year. How we’re still 3rd is beyond me. 

14 minutes ago, NeilLCFC said:

Still trying to understand why their handball didn’t even go to a VAR check??

One rule for the ‘big teams’ and another for everyone else. 

That's the one thing that pissed me off the whole match and what made Kasper's Save so huge. What's the difference between Du Bruyne's handball and Praet's? Crazy.

Chilwell got overloaded previously so we went with a system to protect him with Fuchs.

BUT- He should have done better for that goal. He didn’t go to the ball neither did he go to the man 🤷🏼‍♂️ Jonny Evans did let him know.

Don’t understand how much we need to rest Teilemans - we last played 8 days ago!

Riyad was the difference today - this is something we haven’t replaced, when he was here Vardy’s job was much easier.

We’re and all that - but it’s the same story we don’t seem to be able to get Into the next gear.

We should have enough for 3rd hopefully(!)

Edited by ForeverandEver

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

The problem with referring decisions I'd consistency. It is all over the place and it's not down to the referee OR VAR, it's the rules themselves. 

Whatever it is, it needs sorting the fvck out and quickly before people lose faith and interest in the beautiful game

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I hope Mahrez loses his slippers, breaks all his light bulbs and will forever have a carpet covered in Lego bricks.

Or, alternatively, that his missus gets well rattled by a famous boxer and then the internet knows all about it. :ph34r:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Still got Yanited at home spuds and the Arsenal away. No points from them. We really need to win our next game. March next week and we’ve had 1 league win this year. How we’re still 3rd is beyond me. 

So your Not Good at Maths..!!!

22 minutes ago, twister said:

not a awful performence but ref was terrible , and what  has happened to vardy

he looks like his first yeaqr in the championship

Confidence shot, hate to say it but maybe time for Vardy to be droped

No. After all these years and even his brilliant season so far you can still question him? He missed a golden chance but was sharp as always. Just not his day and he did not unfortunately have many chances again today. 

• Like 1

Thought we played well and looked comfortable.  Can’t underestimate how much the lack of at least one penalty changes the state of the game.  More confident having seen that performance.  Refs can just get in the bin.  I hope the vitriol towards VAR finally starts to go where it’s warranted - the idiots in the studio.