Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Post match thread

Quite a narrow defeat.

It was always going to be somewhat of a free hit.

If we get our injured midfielders back, we'll cruise to the Champs league.  We'd all have taken that.

Shout out to Kasper.  Decent again.

Shit out to the ref / VAR not reviewing DeBrunye's handball 1st half.

• Like 2

surprised took praet off instead of youri. Chilly loves to run the ball out of play. Vardy doesn’t look right. Nacho was very good shake had to go off how we didn’t get at least 1 pen is shocking. Hopefully get a winning run going in the next few weeks

2 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

VAR is officially ruining the game. And fuelling, quite justifiably, talk of a stitch up against "smaller" clubs. 

Needs to be binned. 

Thing is, neither pen was given by the on field official, so VAR does at least increase the chance of those things being given, even if it didn’t on this occasion.

getting rid of VAR doesn’t solve anything 

• Like 1

Poor result but a good performance. Another day and we'd have beaten them by a couple.

My shout out of the game goes to Maddison. I've been his critic at times non more than the semi against Villa but in this game a couple of passes in the second half were phenominal. I know he's needed up front as a number 10 but when he spreads the ball from deeper it's great to see. 

We matched them throughout, decent performance and I never felt like they were the better team.

Kasper 10/10 3 world class saves.

The back 3 were great as were Riccardo and Chilwell.

Praet man of the match and the best player on the pitch for me.

The officials were embarrassing and with decisions like today it’s easy to see why so many people think the game is bent.

We lost a player and our attacking intensity due to a late reckless tackle and got nothing for it.

The handballs highlights everything that is wrong with the game, I’ve got zero idea how you can not give ours then give one to the team owned by billionaires?

Disappointed not to get anything but pleased with the performance.

• Like 2