Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City Post match thread

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

VAR drew the line before Mahrez kick it.

Amazingly the PL are proving what I knew all along; the game is rigged.

Please no retorts on me going over the top, how naive have you got to be after the Chelsea incident and our game.

Police, politicians, government officials, FIFA, UEFA have all be found to be corrupt all over the world, what on earth makes people think it can’t happen in English football or it is immune to it! 

No retorts, no condemning or booing. You just hope, and dream for better :scarf:

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Ederson should've been sent off for that reckless challenge, and we should've had at least one penalty of our own.

I have a feeling this is all Sky's influence, as they'll be using footage to promote all of their PPV fight nights for the next six months

Considering the absolute battering we took at their place I'm well happy with the fact we pretty much matched then and had a real go when we had the chance. A little more calmness and we could have taken advantage of some great opportunities. But that will come as our players get older. 

Blatant penalty we should have had though.

• Like 2

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

VAR drew the line before Mahrez kick it.

Amazingly the PL are proving what I knew all along; the game is rigged.

Please no retorts on me going over the top, how naive have you got to be after the Chelsea incident and our game.

Police, politicians, government officials, FIFA, UEFA have all be found to be corrupt all over the world, what on earth makes people think it can’t happen in English football or it is immune to it! 

Exactly this.

On the first playback they chose to stop the footage a moment later when it was clear it was marginal offside.  Unfortunately the camera angle didn't do us any favours as Mahrez was shielding the ball from view as he played it.

Pull it back a few frames, and voila, he's now clearly onside, why the **** check it?  lol

These VAR officials, amateurs, bent, corrupt, call it how you will, but big calls are construed in such a way as to favour "clear and obvious" for the bigger clubs.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NeilLCFC said:

0-1 down against Man City so we bring James on.

someone please explain 

We were getting ruined in the midfield and he was our only central midfielder on the bench.

Perez should have come on at the same time though

Edited by Beechey

We need to get off the backs of the young 'uns, they'll come good, but they do need time to get experience, build stamina, physique and improve their footballing brain. 

You can win things with kids and we're on the way to doing it. Chill the fuch out everyone.

• Like 3

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

On the bright side, That’s the top three out the way now and we’ve still got a six point buffer to Chelsea.

Real work starts in the fixtures we are favourite to win.

Vardy needs a goal though.

He deserved one tonight, and hopefully Norwich would be more generous.

Played really well 1st half and not having Wilf, Hamza or Mendy available didnt help as our midfield was done after 60 minutes. My biggest worry is our fitness. Weve looked shagged since xmas. If we seriously want champions league and to still perform ok in the league next year then the fitness has got to be sorted. Of course we will sign new players in the summer and potentially have a bigger squad but Tielemans has looked ****ed all season and makes me question whether certain players cant keep up with Rodgers style. Dont want to be negative as we are having a great season but I do really worry about our fitness if we add European games as well.

• Like 1