Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Birmingham City (H) FA Cup Match Thread

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

3-4-1-2, we looked good against Man City (and actually capable of creating something). Also means we don’t have to play any wingers! 

against 2 strikers? Not a chance that gets played I'm afraid.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

3-4-1-2, we looked good against Man City (and actually capable of creating something). Also means we don’t have to play any wingers! 

Can you imagine the response if we subbed on a defender after that half?

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

I dont agree with booing.

However fans are paying a hard earned money to watch this crap since december. Negative tactics and lacklustre displays all over the pitch and no ideas in the final 3rd boils my blood much more than letting the players know they are just not performing that is even close to acceptable.

Then they should expect dejected players.

Whether they pay or not money doesn't mean the players on the pitch are immune to pressure.

Feel sorry for Kelechi. Whilst hes not been great with his hold up play, he has absolutely zero support! Nor a single Leicester player within 20 yards of him everytime he gets the ball. This has got to be the last time we see Gray in a Leicester shirt, he offers absolutely nothing! 

Birmingham doing a Villa on us. We don't have any answer, yet. Let's hope it's not the same result. Hope Brendan does something - we've done f. all with the ball and there's no cohesion where we need it. It's aimless and hopeful and hope rarely delivers...

Booing won’t work with this lot, they don’t have the mental capacity to go out and prove the crowd wrong. Time and time again they’ve gone into their shells.

Its a double edged sword because they’ve been flat for 3 months its difficult to create the positive atmosphere that might lift them on the pitch. 

Guest ttfn

Siri, show me the dictionary definition of what people thought was Puel Ball:

76% possesion

0 shots on target

vs a Championship side at home.

Reminder that Rodgers has been here a year.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

I dont agree with booing.

However fans are paying a hard earned money to watch this crap since december. Negative tactics and lacklustre displays all over the pitch and no ideas in the final 3rd boils my blood much more than letting the players know they are just not performing that is even close to acceptable.

We don't have negative tactics, the tactics are pretty much the same as they were in the autumn - we're just not playing well. We've lost our confidence badly since December.