Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

15 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Kasper Schmeichel

Danny Ward

Eldin Jakupovic

Caglar Söyüncü

Jonny Evans

Filip Benkovic

Wes Morgan

Ben Chilwell

Christian Fuchs

Luke Thomas

Ricardo Pereira

James Justin

Wilfred Ndidi

Hamza Choudhury

Nampalys Mendy

Daniel Amartey

Youri Tielemans

Dennis Praet

Adrien Silva

Matty James

Marc Albrighton

Harvey Barnes

James Maddison

Demarai Gray

Fousseni Diabaté

Rachid Ghezzal

Ayoze Pérez

Jamie Vardy

Kelechi Iheanacho

Islam Slimani

We have 30 odd players there we would need to sell/loan out some to buy any I would imagine since thats far too many players for us to be keeping around considering how useless some of them are. That's probably why we haven't bought anyone.

Benkovic - loan

Chilwell - sold

Mendy - Free

Amartey - Loan

Silva - Sold

James - Loan

Gray - Sold

Diabate - Sold

Ghezzal - Sold

Slimani - Sold

Leaves you with twenty players, room for 5 new signings.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Benkovic - loan

Chilwell - sold

Mendy - Free

Amartey - Loan

Silva - Sold

James - Loan

Gray - Sold

Diabate - Sold

Ghezzal - Sold

Slimani - Sold

Leaves you with twenty players, room for 5 new signings.

We need to sell them first. I mendy has left on a free but bar that we have to actually find someone to buy them.

Edited by Fightforever

I'll be sorry to see Chilwell go and hope his move works out for him. He's a good player and played his part in bringing the team forward. From our perspective, if we make an astute signing here in the Tagliafico/Telles mould we're really in business and we'll be have a big pot of change left over to strengthen the rest of the team. It always felt like this deal was necessary to make all of the things we needed to happen this summer. Looking forward to seeing where we strengthen and seeing who we bring in now. 

Oh and finally, thoughts and prayers are with James Maddison at this difficult time.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Why? Just because of resale value? Tags is a better player, isn't he? 

Any transfer (involving a change of league especially) is a risk though unfortunately, he’s apparently better but who knows?

Shevchenko was brilliant when he joined Chelsea 🤔 I’ve no concern about the club financially regarding resale value 🙂 we’ve got plenty capable enough people dealing with that and I trust them 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Brenfox said:

Let's put this into perspective. We are getting £50 million for a defender who is a bit suspect at defending & possibly the most one footed player to play for the club. £50 million. 

Messi is one footed ...... maradonna was one footed. ....... there are others .....

23 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Remember first seeing Ben play at Burton in the preseason of 15/16 and you just knew he had class. Will always go down as another Leicester City scapegoat in my eyes. Been a brilliant servant for us and gets a lot of unfair criticism. Great to see a local lad come through the academy and do well, and sad to see him go. But seemed inevitable when we dropped out of the top 4. 

Now let's move on and make some ambitious signings. We're one of only 4 clubs in the prem to have made no moves yet! 

He’s a good lad but I’m not completely convinced he’s going to go from strength to strength, I wish him well ofcourse 🙂 

• Like 1