Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

If its 50 million plus installments then surely we will just get a loan for the extra money that would be due like we did with the mahrez transfer. So 50 million plus 20 million in installments is just as good as 70 million to us.

Edited by Fightforever

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

We are now just a feeder club to Chelsea, same as Southampton were to Liverpool.

If this is true I think it is pretty disgusting on the same evening that we are requested to shell out for season tickets.

Liverpool would never have won the league without the Southampton players so there is now probably a good chance that we will be instrumental in helping Chelsea win it.

Not at all happy about this

Chilwell is hardly going to transform their existing LB options!... he's been dogshit for a long time...

We'll replace him with someone far better I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

We are now just a feeder club to Chelsea, same as Southampton were to Liverpool.

If this is true I think it is pretty disgusting on the same evening that we are requested to shell out for season tickets.

Liverpool would never have won the league without the Southampton players so there is now probably a good chance that we will be instrumental in helping Chelsea win it.

It's our fault we didn't qualify for champions League. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

Well Kante, yes, but after Drinkwater I’m surprised you think they’d come back for another. And many in here seem to want to cart Chilly there in their own cars for the fee. We’re nobodies feeder club, but we will sell players for the right price, and I think that also makes us attractive as an option to young players using us as a stepping stone. It’s surely mutually agreeable? 

• Thanks 2

£50m cash + add ons for appearances, England caps, CL qualification etc taking it up to £60m is a pretty good deal for us- he’s certainly replaceable and there’s some value to be had at full back so we can reinvest in more priority areas of the squad. 

sell Chilwell and get in Lewis and Trincao would be good business 

or Tagliafico if he’s really available for £20m

Edited by Richard

11 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm gutted. Losing a lad who has come through the academy, an excellent prospect with massive potential, arguably for less than he's worth (IMHO, of course). Not sure what some people are so happy about.

Exactly how I feel - glad I'm not the only one.

We've just lost a great academy product who made it into the England squad to a team that we were competing with this year. 

If he is off, best of luck to him. Hope he's more Kanté than Mahrez towards us. Fingers crossed we can get Tagliafico or Telles in to replace him.

• Like 3

Kasper Schmeichel

Danny Ward

Eldin Jakupovic

Caglar Söyüncü

Jonny Evans

Filip Benkovic

Wes Morgan

Ben Chilwell

Christian Fuchs

Luke Thomas

Ricardo Pereira

James Justin

Wilfred Ndidi

Hamza Choudhury

Daniel Amartey

Youri Tielemans

Dennis Praet

Adrien Silva

Matty James

Marc Albrighton

Harvey Barnes

James Maddison

Demarai Gray

Fousseni Diabaté

Rachid Ghezzal

Ayoze Pérez

Jamie Vardy

Kelechi Iheanacho

Islam Slimani

We have 30 odd players there we would need to sell/loan out some to buy any I would imagine since thats far too many players for us to be keeping around considering how useless some of them are. That's probably why we haven't bought anyone.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm gutted. Losing a lad who has come through the academy, an excellent prospect with massive potential, arguably for less than he's worth (IMHO, of course). Not sure what some people are so happy about.

I said i wasnt bothered as its envitable he would leave with  chelsea money on the table. I prefer we keep him but for him im sure the money is fantastic etc.  We better have replacement lined up orrrr the chilwell deal is dependent on us signing someone first.

Edited by Jattdogg

17 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

World class

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Well if his family read the threads, (he probably gets the same hate on Twitter) its no wonder he jumped ship at first opportunity. The amount of shit he gets anyone would think he was an expensive flop rather than a home grown product 

Hope they don't look at "Chelsea twitter" last week then .:ph34r:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Well if his family read the threads, (he probably gets the same hate on Twitter) its no wonder he jumped ship at first opportunity. The amount of shit he gets anyone would think he was an expensive flop rather than a home grown product 

If he thinks he will get less shit at Chelsea he's deluded. They've literally put crosshairs over his face prior to even signing him lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

If he thinks he will get less shit at Chelsea he's deluded. They've literally put crosshairs over his face prior to even signing him lol

This. 

You'll get more shit playing for one of the big boys than anywhere else. 

• Like 1