Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

32 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:
Sep 1 Brazil

Arthur

Midfielder

Barcelona   Juventus 72million
Sep 1 Nigeria

Victor Osimhen

Attacker

Lille   Napoli 70million

1. There has been a huge global recession, let Chelsea know then thats 123m so far

2.Ake is a Centre back with the same international caps as Chillwell, you pay a premium for English players

Not really comparable, but Lampard obviously didn't think Ake was a better player as they had first option and are being linked to center backs

1. Roman abramovich. 

2. Van Dijk and De Ligt

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Agree. Or 70m for chilly and 40m for this dude! 

It's too good to be true. 

We'll end up with that Norwich clown. I just know it.

i mean that kid was very good against us,but yah,we can do much better than him

15 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

On reflection this could well be a good deal. £50m lump sum up front, rising to much more in add ons. Bring in a more experienced replacement with Thomas as his understudy. The pandemic has had an effect on that but also, missing out on the Champions League will also be a valuable lesson too. And if there's one thing we know about King Power is that they learn from their mistakes.

Our previous record for an academy product is £12.5m for Schlupp (and before him £3m for Piper - on that basis our next academy product will go for £200m :ph34r:).

Heskey at 11 million ?

Edited by los dedos

Im not bothered either way. He has potential to do much better which probably will happen at chelsea. I do worry about the bigger clubs using us as their bitches every summer.  Even if its 1 player each summer thats too much for me.

Hope we have someone else in mind or we are fecked.

12 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Isn’t that how you get wealthier as a club though? 

Make the most of your resources and qualify for Europe, not every route to the top has to be by the way of money, just because it’s the easiest way to sustain it doesn’t mean it’s the only way to do it. 

You can *sustain* all you want, but if you want to make the leap to regular top 6 football then you have to spend. Its as simple as that..

Just now, UHDrive said:

You can *sustain* all you want, but if you want to make the leap to regular top 6 football then you have to spend. Its as simple as that..

And if we can't afford to then we find another way, hence the sales

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I don’t want players here that don’t want to be here. He been ok for us not amazing his final ball is shite and always will be. Our replacement will be better and we’ve again had a big clubs pants down with a player. 

Absolutely no guarantee of that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are now just a feeder club to Chelsea, same as Southampton were to Liverpool.

If this is true I think it is pretty disgusting on the same evening that we are requested to shell out for season tickets.

Liverpool would never have won the league without the Southampton players so there is now probably a good chance that we will be instrumental in helping Chelsea win it.

Not at all happy about this

• Haha 4

I understand that In our position we need to sell to invest, but sad to see Ben go, he did well for us and I think he’ll improve too…

No party hats and balloons in the Wolfox household on hearing this news…

• Like 2