Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

Just now, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Extremely poor from the club in a) Letting him go before we have a replacement and b) If they had to let him go letting it be announced before we have a replacement 

I'm starting to have major doubts that the recruitment team are running things correctly at the moment 

You don't know for sure that they haven't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Extremely poor from the club in a) Letting him go before we have a replacement and b) If they had to let him go letting it be announced before we have a replacement 

I'm starting to have major doubts that the recruitment team are running things correctly at the moment 

Let's just wait and see.  Not every detail of a transfer is played out in public.

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Tbf the club wouldn’t look great announcing signing a left back while chilwell was still here. I do hope we have someone lined up though. 

2 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

You gotta have cash to spend cash, my man. 

3 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Agree with this.

Officially concerned.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2020 at 08:57, foxinsocks said:

Hopefully they were just waiting for this deal to be confirmed.  Expect us to announce a signing by the weekend...... surely! lol.

Regardless, this is excellent business by us.   50m (closer to 60m with add ons) for a player that was bang average last season lets be honest.

Onwards and upwards

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Interesting wording one of the biggest fees LCFC have received.. 

Although I guess the largest are Maguire £80 mill and Mahrez £65 so it’s gonna be at least the 3rd highest figure received.

£70mn including add ons. £50-£55mn up front.

• Like 3

I have to say I find it physically sickening seeing one of our lads in another shirt, beaming. 

Still, such is life. 

He always came across as a nice lad who never went hiding and has immense athleticism. I wish him well but secretly also hope his career peaked with us and his good days are now gone 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Agree with this.

Officially concerned.

Obviously as someone who is " inside" (at least a little), may I ask why you are concerned? Surely its not the Congerton/Rodgers random slander stuff?

Articles report that the recruitment process is unchanged from what Steve Walsh put in place