Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

48 minutes ago, merlin1969 said:

Sky saying will happen tomorrow for £50 million

Who are you guys targeting as his replacement? I have to say, i am a big fan of Chilwell, his signing is actually more exciting to me than the Havertz deal lol

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Who are you guys targeting as his replacement? I have to say, i am a big fan of Chilwell, his signing is actually more exciting to me than the Havertz deal lol

We've approached Ajax for Tagliafico, other than that, no concrete links. Tagliafico or Telles would be a dream, two leftbacks who are genuinely capable of crossing the ball. Either would add a totally new dimension to our attack.

Chilwell is going to be a huge loss no doubt about it. Hope he does really well at Chelsea & for England, be good to add another success story to the list of recent alumni. No shame in selling him either, the fact we are selling our left-back for £50m was unimaginable 5 years ago. Every team loses players, including their best ones. Hoping the infrastructure can keep the production line running and perhaps just as exciting will be the opportunity given to Luke Thomas and James Justin, Cheers chlleh!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

There must be a reason why this is dragging on a bit 

One of the clubs doesn’t want to announce it yet

Draw your own conclusions re the multitude of possible reasons.....

waiting for the ominous silence thread to dissipate

8 hours ago, moseeds said:

Chilwell is going to be a huge loss no doubt about it. Hope he does really well at Chelsea & for England, be good to add another success story to the list of recent alumni. No shame in selling him either, the fact we are selling our left-back for £50m was unimaginable 5 years ago. Every team loses players, including their best ones. Hoping the infrastructure can keep the production line running and perhaps just as exciting will be the opportunity given to Luke Thomas and James Justin, Cheers chlleh!

I find it  hard to hope he does well at Chelsea.  Perhaps I am too partisan when it comes to Leicester.  I would rather have backed him here.

He is an academy developed player who is choosing to leave as we attempt to break into the top 4.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2020 at 09:04, goose2010 said:

Over rated? You obviously havent been around this forum or Leicester fans! If anything he is underrated by most fans. He is a full international English left back that's come through our academy and you think we should flog him for 40m?  Honestly I give up with some of our fans! 

For the sake of him I hope we do sell him as our fans don't deserve him. 

The Athletic is reporting we have agreed a deal with Chelsea worth £45-50m. I imagine part of that sum will also be conditional on his performances too.

Let's see what happens. But maybe my call to sell him for anything above £40m was not all that outlandish?

And for the record - I do think we could replace him for less than that, although probably not with an English player admittedly.

22 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

The Athletic is reporting we have agreed a deal with Chelsea worth £45-50m. I imagine part of that sum will also be conditional on his performances too.

Let's see what happens. But maybe my call to sell him for anything above £40m was not all that outlandish?

And for the record - I do think we could replace him for less than that, although probably not with an English player admittedly.

it’s 50 millions plus add ons . Could rise to 60-65

Edited by MPH