Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

we’ve had some very well-timed injuries. might have cost us 1 place in the league but we are definitely keeping pereira., possibly chilly and maddison is signing a new contract.

Blessing in disguise.

• Like 1

Was at the training ground in the gym today judging by his Instagram, maybe he told the club then! The article isn’t based on anything factual, just the usual unsettle a little old Leicester player as we don’t want anyone stepping into the wankfest of the big 6! 

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone who doesn’t think this has been happening in the back round for months Is dilusional.

We’ve been told it has been but the question is will Chelsea pay the money.  I think they will but now we dont have CL football, how easy will it be for us to recruit a top class replacement ......

3 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Thomas has been crossing like Trent Alexander in his few performances. I think we have more of a player already. Also captain of England under 19’s. So showing maturity and leadership at such a young age. Sell Chilwell

And don't forget Justin. Is his preferred side left or right? 

Either way, between the pair of them I'm happy to let chilly go and spend up the other end. (and cb) 

• Like 1

Thomas has a great way of delaying a cross and pinpoint! A lot of goals conceded were from chilwells side! So I’m not sure why chelsea who are trying to shore up there defence want to sign someone who is no better than what they have defensively! Happily take the money and spend it further up the pitch 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Thomas has been crossing like Trent Alexander in his few performances. I think we have more of a player already. Also captain of England under 19’s. So showing maturity and leadership at such a young age. Sell Chilwell

Absolutely..

Chilwell no loss in my opinion.

Thomas looks a better all round player to me and can cross a ball unlike Chilwell.

Take Chelsea's money fast before they change their minds!!

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We’ve been told it has been but the question is will Chelsea pay the money.  I think they will but now we dont have CL football, how easy will it be for us to recruit a top class replacement ......

We probably need to sell to raise funds, he wants to go and they want him. Recon it will be £50m plus add ons up to £60m.

Also, Chilwell will be a miss but isn’t irreplaceable. That said, his replacement isn’t Thomas yet so maybe give the young lad who only made his debut due to many injuries a chance to succeed rather than hyping him up. 

I expect he goes on loan to a Championship team unless he stays for cup games. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Also, Chilwell will be a miss but isn’t irreplaceable. That said, his replacement isn’t Thomas yet so maybe give the young lad who only made his debut due to many injuries a chance to succeed rather than hyping him up. 

I expect he goes on loan to a Championship team unless he stays for cup games. 

I was told they were preparing for Thomas to go out on loan, but Chilwell going might change things. It would also mean Fuchs is our backup LB (assuming we'll sign another first choice one) for probably half a season.

I still don't know where Justin prefers, LB or RB? Might also have some sway towards what happens.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I was told they were preparing for Thomas to go out on loan, but Chilwell going might change things. It would also mean Fuchs is our backup LB (assuming we'll sign another first choice one) for probably half a season.

I still don't know where Justin prefers, LB or RB? Might also have some sway towards what happens.

This is pretty much what I expect to happen, Thomas loan, Chilwell gone, Fuchs back up and us to bring in a first choice LB. Would love Gosens.

• Like 1

If the fee is over 60 mil I will laugh, as he’s worth nowhere near that, appalling offensively, crossing isn’t great, and defensively isn’t a top end player worth 60 mil and reported 170 grand a week 😂.

Not a bad player, but nothing special either

On 27/07/2020 at 09:48, Jon the Hat said:

You think with our 32-40k stadium (even after expansion) in Englands 13th largest city will be able to compete with Spurs and Arsenal in their 60k stadiums in London, a world city of 12M+.  While I admire your optimism, it isn't realistic.

If you visit old Trafford, Anfield and the bridge, the amount of tourist going to the game due to the clubs global exposure is ridiculous, I would personally hate it if we became a tourist attraction to fill the stadium, but that’s what happens to big clubs, and the atmosphere gets dampen by it in my opinion 

How the heck can Chelsea afford:

• 48m on Werner - 170k a week
  • 35m on Ziyech - 100k a week
  • 70m + add ons for Havertz - 100k or so a week it's got to be surely?

Then they want a new keeper, Oblak is being named and he's gonna cost 75m + too. Then they want a new CB and now Chilwell too?! That's literally going to be about 300m in transfer fees alone.

Keep trying to type something reasonable and concise but to the point... 

But I can’t. So I’ll just say it - couldn’t give a s*** if he left, don’t like him, can’t defend... 

And same with Maddison rumours earlier on this season, couldn’t give a s*** if he left either... 

There I said it. Sorry Everyone

Just now, lcfceaves said:

Keep trying to type something reasonable and concise but to the point... 

But I can’t. So I’ll just say it - couldn’t give a s*** if he left, don’t like him, can’t defend... 

And same with Maddison rumours earlier on this season, couldn’t give a s*** if he left either... 

There I said it. Sorry Everyone

......and yet, you can't deny that we missed both in our last few games, Maddison especially.

• Like 3