Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

We aren't far away, a few players could make a massive difference. 

What we desperately need is a good right winger who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and make things happen. 

There's plenty of good players who have been relegated and plenty on the continent who are available at a reasonable right. 

**** all your over reaction, let's build on what we have and be better again next year.

55 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

We need to be all over this, Zaha improves the squad greatly.

Having watched him play from his debut onwards - I have a CP season ticket - he really would. A dream signing and well worth the money. A season of him and Vardy could be breathtaking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

We need to be all over this, Zaha improves the squad greatly.

Zahas biggest issue has always been a lack of end product. He does the flashy things well but doesn't impact games enough with actual goals/assists. Obviously, there's still question marks whether he could be unleashed somewhat in a better team than palace.

However, I'm warming to this idea purely because he has the ability to lift and carry a poorly performing team which is something we also need. 

Just now, RobHawk said:

Zahas biggest issue has always been a lack of end product. He does the flashy things well but doesn't impact games enough with actual goals/assists. Obviously, there's still question marks whether he could be unleashed somewhat in a better team than palace.

However, I'm warming to this idea purely because he has the ability to lift and carry a poorly performing team which is something we also need. 

If possible we should be all over this. I'd offer £25/30mill, if he wants out and in a corona market that's likely his value. Smack add ons of Champions league, how far we get in Europa to add up to £40mill.

Palace are in a right mess if Zaha does force a move.

I think it would be of huge benefit for Barnes to learn off a more experienced winger like him, so would be very much up for this. 

Sarr would be more our typical kind of signing though. I am not sure on him though - he obviously has huge potential but still inconsistent, and that’s why we are struggling of late isn’t it - inconsistency.

Anyone know if Ake has a release clause? Seeing we were interested in him before, can definitely see that one happening (and hopefully at a reduced fee, mirroring our Jonny Evans signing).