Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

6 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Finally a reason for a topic to be hot, rather than about things like fish puns. 

lol

Well played Rudkin

Fancy you dropped a right pollock there

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

I can see us going bigger than that.

Depends what is left in the budget and who the long term target to take over from Sir Vardy of Leicestershire is.

Think with the amount of games we have it could be a mendyesque short term signing that may work out.

30 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Still leaves a week for another one :ph34r:

As soon as they said the Under deal was loan with obligation to buy it made me think we’d get one more on in after the CB. But most likely it will be a deadline day special as we are probably down to the last 15-20m now. Of course we could and probably will do more loan with obligation to buy style deals so signings could still be well regarded players. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

This is for all the heroes who have lived the roller coaster of this saga and thread for the last few months, this is our time. Enjoy it, revel in it. This is what we're in this game for.

Out of respect for Lee Congerton, Jon Rudkin, Brendan and Little Top and all the people who gave us these times
And to the French mob, I stick my middle finger up
With regards to the Claude Puel show
For all the heroes out and on the way
We all sing

Streets 👏🏻

• Like 3