Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We've genuinely beaten Milan to the signing of a very highly-rated French centre-back. Little old Leicester.

it feels like our reputation for untiring young talent is getting the recognition it deserves 

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

He came out today and said there has been no discussion about Fofana because he is definitely staying. He’s refused to speak to the player about it and tried to force the clubs hand by going public the little ****. He’s bitter and I hope  ASSE get rid of him after his stunt today. 

Or he is simply playing his part in waving the not for sale banner as part of the strategy to up the price. Did he not do the same during the Mahrez saga. 

• Like 2

The kid’s pulling a bit of a Mahrez here. Trying to force his way out of the club, making public his desire to leave via a French newspaper... all will feel very familiar to Puel :ph34r:. Not sure if it will work, but wouldn’t be surprised to see him go on strike if the club says no...

1 minute ago, jeffschlupp said:

Manu Lonjon says Puel's conference was a bluff and that he's known Fofana wants out for days.

As I said a few days ago, it's all public relations talk now. Deal gets done early next week I reckon.

Parade the signing at half time in front of an empty stadium? i like it.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

“ i received so many offers” yet he chose us :thumbup:

Lets be honest it's probably related to £££££££, but clubs can pay even more that we have and we are great at developing players. As I said earlier in the thread, Leicester are excellent at scouting defenders so you can't help but be excited for this one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

It’s on!!!

Says he dreams of playing for Leicester!

I accepted the offer from Leicester, I dream of playing in the Premier League. This contract can change my life, I have to protect my family. I received so many offers.

:frantics:

Translation: They are paying me a **** tonne and Claude is a toss pot.

• Haha 2