Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

The more I think about this public statement by a 19 y o to force a move, the more I think the ASSE board could well decide they cannot now sell him as the precedent is terrible. 

For him to go public on this, he must have been frustrated for some time and it could be that we have already moved on for fear that we will not get this across the line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The more I think about this public statement by a 19 y o to force a move, the more I think the ASSE board could well decide they cannot now sell him as the precedent is terrible. 

For him to go public on this, he must have been frustrated for some time and it could be that we have already moved on for fear that we will not get this across the line.

They need the money and there is no turning back now with how public he has gone. It seems like the transfer has dragged on for a few weeks who knows if it is because we are being tight or they are playing hardball. After this though, there is no way Fofana plays for ASSE again. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Yup. This is the exact set of circumstances in which I used to lump on the player staying at current club, back when the market was still being offered. I’m feeling very uneasy about both the chances of the deal being done, as well as the player’s character.

Just now, Paddy. said:

That's exactly what I thought too. This sort of maneuvering doesn't sit well with me. 

Yeah not sure Rudkin and co would be too happy about it either. Look we all know that tapping up is rife and negotiations with club, players and agents all happen simultaneously but we are well known for being tight lipped about our business and I would be pretty confident this has not been put about with the blessing of lcfc but just the player trying to force things along now he has agreed personal terms.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He came out today and said there has been no discussion about Fofana because he is definitely staying. He’s refused to speak to the player about it and tried to force the clubs hand by going public the little ****. He’s bitter and I hope  ASSE get rid of him after his stunt today. 

Oh okay, that’s a bit shit of him. You can understand he wouldn’t want to lose a young promising CB but you can’t get in the way of a player achieving his own personal goals like that, he’s got to move eventually to progress.

Its an excellent offer. If that's the hill Puel and his club want to die on then so be it. If I'm Fofana I go to training tomorrow and talk to Puel man to man. If Puel keeps going then you down tools and slow down. Up to Fofana to stick to his guns. That brexit stuff is real.

We wait. Till we don't and move on.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀