Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Just now, Max Power said:

If the guy is publicly declaring his wish to join and a contract is agreed surely agreeing a fee is a formality now. 

it’s difficult for him to find a way back to st etienne after saying that. puts pressure on them to accept an offer or they are stuck with a player who wants to play elsewhere..

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MPH said:

Is that Andy the old Cbeebies tv presenter?

Yes, I was trying to be funny!! Clearly didn’t work 😂

with McNeil not looking like the interviewer in the McNeil thread, thought I’d try and liking andi peters to Fofana. 

6 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Wow I thought there was nothing Claude Puel could do to make me despise him more but he keeps on surprising me. Back from the grave to fvck our transfer window. Fair fvcking play, Claude, you’ve been living in my head rent free and you just can’t leave you boring fvck.

How has he fvcked out transfer window?

14 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Puel’s a ****. He’s tried and failed to block the transfer because he’s still got hard feelings about his sacking. Trying to block the lad’s transfer is piss poor. 

Has there been any concrete evidence of him trying to block? I have been unable to keep up with al the threads.

Just now, StinckleyFox said:

Has there been any concrete evidence of him trying to block? I have been unable to keep up with al the threads.

No.

And for all we know he might have no say on what fee the club want.

Just people being salty.

• Like 1

It’s football, we didn’t want to lose Mahrez but did, didn’t want to lose Kante but did, some didn’t want to lose Chilwell we did, I did not want to Okazaki go but he did...... always a bigger fish and they often win. He’s coming to us and that’s that, Puel can suck his left nut, if he wasn’t such a boring useless member of the Cambridge university netball team he probably wouldn’t have been sacked. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StinckleyFox said:

This is from the l'equipe article

"Despite Claude's statements #Puel this afternoon, Wesley #Fofana made up his mind. #Leicester proposed 29M € to the #ASSE . The young Saint-Etienne defender did not manage to discuss with the coach this morning, who was closed to dialogue according to him."

Which to me suggests Puel wouldn't even talk to him about the move?