Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Lovely:

Wesley Fofana, who also likes the #Milan , announces its decision to

@lequipe

: “I accepted the offer from Leicester, I dream of playing in the Premier League. This contract can change my life, I have to protect my family. I received so many offers "

Just now, moore_94 said:

This is from the l'equipe article

"Despite Claude's statements #Puel this afternoon, Wesley #Fofana made up his mind. #Leicester proposed 29M € to the #ASSE . The young Saint-Etienne defender did not manage to discuss with the coach this morning, who was closed to dialogue according to him."

Which to me suggests Puel wouldn't even talk to him about the move?

From the reports of puel when he was here that was just another day of him in charge- he ignored most of the players most the time.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Sancho has agreed terms with United for months, the big issue is and always has been, whether the clubs can agree on a fee

Sancho hasn’t come out and said he would be stupid to turn down United though which is exactly what Fofana has done in one of the biggest national sports papers in France when speaking about us. 

6 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Yes, I was trying to be funny!! Clearly didn’t work 😂

with McNeil not looking like the interviewer in the McNeil thread, thought I’d try and liking andi peters to Fofana. 

We might have to get your son to ban you from posting for a few days :D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

Sancho hasn’t come out and said he would be stupid to turn down United though which is exactly what Fofana has done in one of the biggest national sports papers in France when speaking about us. 

You're spot on there, but drawing comparisons with how agreeing personal terms is a minor fence compared to clubs agreeing a fee

7 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

Has there been any concrete evidence of him trying to block? I have been unable to keep up with al the threads.

He came out today and said there has been no discussion about Fofana because he is definitely staying. He’s refused to speak to the player about it and tried to force the clubs hand by going public the little ****. He’s bitter and I hope  ASSE get rid of him after his stunt today. 

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

From the reports of puel when he was here that was just another day of him in charge- he ignored most of the players most the time.

It's genuinely amusing how managers who are quite clearly clever football individuals can absolutely lack how to deal with a person