Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

18 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I think if benko does well on sunday it could be a good thing to loan him back for a year, he needs a full season of gametime and he's not going to get it here with cags and evans in front of him.

You're assuming he's going to play on Sunday when he wasn't even in the squad for the Blackburn friendly?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I think if benko does well on sunday it could be a good thing to loan him back for a year, he needs a full season of gametime and he's not going to get it here with cags and evans in front of him.

cant see him playing. Think we will see N'didi at CB 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, honeybradger said:

Evans is Not only suspended,but also injured...So he is a contender to miss the 5 Opening games...I

If Benko,can or cant hit his straps now....We can Loan him out later....I believe we need him around.....!!

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Evans is Not only suspended,but also injured...So he is a contender to miss the 5 Opening games...I

If Benko,can or cant hit his straps now....We can Loan him out later....I believe we need him around.....!!

Don’t think Evans injury can be that bad as he’s in the merc’s photo’s of team training in their article on Slimani returning.  Still suspended for the first 3 games though.

Interesting what the fans said about the Saliba deal (for reference) as the club felt it had to happen to keep them solvent and on track for their project

This project was what Puel was brought in for, and they would, as would Puel, reluctantly accept the sale of Fofana to continue with the project.

43 minutes ago, weller54 said:

What was the combined transfer fees of those 3 players?....

They weren't a risk or a financial investment gamble either.

The thing is I neither mentioned fee, nor excitement. I merely stated that I though those three signings would be a decent window. Obviously you are welcome to disagree. But I still think it would be not a bad window and that McNeil is potentially a very good player. X