Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Luis Henrique

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..Looks busy but not sure he is all that productive!!!!

I would characterize him as a Demarai Gray type player, can very much look in certain situations as he could be top drawer but fail to have the vision to link with the players around him. Lost the ball too easily, took too many players on time and time again and any simple lay offs were either short,behind the man or slowed up the play.

Definitely a no, we have seen this all before.

Exactly my thought, we seemed to get linked to a lot who fall into this bracket, exciting in a 5 minute YouTube vid but would frustrate the f*** watching them week in week out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anyone got the Riyad video before we signed him? That's a fairer comparison. With a couple of years decent coaching and PL experience, this lad could be the missing piece in the jig-saw. Grey has had his chance, so time to try someone new.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..Looks busy but not sure he is all that productive!!!!

I would characterize him as a Demarai Gray type player, can very much look in certain situations as he could be top drawer but fail to have the vision to link with the players around him. Lost the ball too easily, took too many players on time and time again and any simple lay offs were either short,behind the man or slowed up the play.

Definitely a no, we have seen this all before.

I would get the cynicism if he was Demari's age, but he's 18. If he was already the finished article at that age we wouldnt be anywhere near signing him. 

I havent seen any of him, so you may well be right. But the issues youre describing sound very easily coach-able.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

He is an "excellent striker, as good as Richarlison"

That's from an actual Brazilian in Brazil. 

Screenshot_20200519-122853_WhatsApp.jpg

You were talking to his agent.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
On 19/05/2020 at 12:31, Heskey2011 said:

He is an "excellent striker, as good as Richarlison"

That's from an actual Brazilian in Brazil. 

Screenshot_20200519-122853_WhatsApp.jpg

A message, missed call and a voicemail......wish I was that poplar 

• 2 months later...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/22/reported-25m-leicester-target-says-people-compare-him-to-mbappe-and-ronaldo/

REPORTED £25M LEICESTER TARGET SAYS PEOPLE COMPARE HIM TO MBAPPE AND RONALDO

Danny Owen
1 hour ago

Photo by Kaz Photography/Getty Images
Reported Leicester City target Luis Henrique has opened up on the similarities between himself and footballing superstars Kylian Mbappe, Thierry Henry and Ronaldo, while speaking to Goal.

Two years after being invited for a trial at Saberner Strasse by a lovestruck Bayern Munich, the latest Samba starlet to grace Brazilian soil is once again attracting interest from the other side of the Pacific.

Lance claimed in May that Leicester had sent scouts to South America to watch Henrique in action.

And they were so impressed that, according to the reports, the 18-year-old could be on his way to the King Power Stadium in a £25 million deal that would make a teenager their fourth most expensive signing of all time.

Speeding past full-backs in the number seven shirt once worn by Botafogo and Brazil legend Garrincha, Henrique has already been compared with some of the greatest forwards of all time despite only making his senior debut a few months ago.

Among them, PSG talisman Mbappe, Arsenal legend Henry and a World Cup-winning goal-machine so fearsome he was nicknamed ‘The Phenomenon’.

“They talk a lot about Mbappe,” says Henrique, who has also been linked with Serie A champions Juventus. “It’s what people have been saying. Henry too.

“They have already said my sprinting style looks like that of Ronaldo Nazario.”

With each and every club in Brazil hit hard by the ongoing financial crisis, Henrique could soon follow in the footsteps of Gabriel Martinelli, Reinier Jesus, Rodrygo Goes and Vinicius Jr by making a mega-money move to England before he’s even out of nappies.

And there are certainly worse places for Henrique to develop his eye-catching talents than at a Leicester side coached by a man who gave us Philippe Coutinho, Raheem Sterling, Kieran Tierney and Moussa Dembele.

On 19/05/2020 at 09:10, Stadt said:

Christ, normally we all get overly excited from youtube videos but this time we've completely written off an 18 year old who has played 12 senior games. Excellent work you pussy sniffers

Haaa we are obviously still sniffing.😉😂🤣

• Haha 1