Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

Zero credibility so I'll leave it here instead of the Gray thread

Shouldn't even be in this thread. 

Needs to be an algorithm where any tweet posted by IndyKaila on here gets deleted instantly. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I really do not think Trincao is going to be what we need!!!

He wants to be at Barcelona, he is suited there and the league suits him, I think it will be better if we moved from this, conclude the Forfana deal with an additional few millions and sign Edouard from Celtic to conclude the window.

Trincao does not appear to suit our league, he is not a robust player, his style is languid but that is not something to hold against him. Having watched him in his last game his style of play really is not a suitable fit for this club and if we pass this up it will be no great loss. 

Respectfully disagree. Don’t know about suiting “our league” but he would most certainly likely suit our team, being as closest to Mahrez as anyone else we could get (certainly closer than Under). Nonetheless, I wholeheartedly agree that we should close that chapter and move on. 

25 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

What type of mutant can play DM or RW. 

Sounds to me like when someone claims Armartay can play all these roles.

based on the fact that’s ruined my lunch, it’s a no from me 

Kamal Sowa.