Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Only because he scores a hat trick every year against them lol 

To be fair though, I enjoy watching him play and you could see he had quality at the time, gets said all the time but shame it didn’t work for him here. 

He’s finally putting together consistent seasons to be fair. It took him until he was 28 mind! Before that I was never sold, he always had talent, that was clear, but he was very patchy, he’d score loads in a short space of time and then go missing for months on end.

6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Gave up on him much much too early!!🤬🤬

At the time he didn’t fit in with the quick counter attacking style of play at all. You can’t expect him to have just sat and waited for us to come become a different team, even though it was clear there was a bit about him.

He would be great in the current style though.

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

In a weird way I think we should be proud that Kramaric failed here. Right player, wrong time. An £8m signing, which was a hell of an investment at the time, ended up being an outcast because of the form of a £1m non-league striker. Who is still here after 8 years. And has outscored him in every season since...

Also shows our scouting team is strong (16/17 apart when we had a collective brain fart). He was a club record signing wasn't he at the time for 9m? But to come into a club struggling at the bottom of the league as a 21 year old and be expected to hit the ground running was always going to be too much to ask for.

I'm glad it's worked out for him, always came across as a humble guy.

7 hours ago, casablancas said:

I’d take that. Ali has it in him to be very very good. Gray does not. 

He really does. I remember him tearing us apart one match - very painful memories! If I were a Spurs fan I would be really annoyed at how he is being treated. 

12 hours ago, sylofox said:

Not Twitter but on FB deli ali loan swap for Gray? Dont want the little spud cvnt near our club. Please tell me this is shite

11 hours ago, teblin said:

Fits brendans “broken” conversions I guess.

Superb player - needs a break at a different club.   but we don’t want to be responsible for getting a top quality player back up to speed for spurs to then use next season ......

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Superb player - needs a break at a different club.   but we don’t want to be responsible for getting a top quality player back up to speed for spurs to then use next season ......

What is he get us in the champions league or wins us a trophy while we are at it?

9 hours ago, casablancas said:

I’d take that. Ali has it in him to be very very good. Gray does not. 

Deli Alli is a fantastic player on his day and would welcome that form in our side.  Unfortunately at the moment, he seems to have lost all form (has done for at least a season), so would be a gamble to take him on.  I can’t really see much truth in this personally. 

Oh, and he is a complete bell end.

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

Deli Alli is a fantastic player on his day and would welcome that form in our side.  Unfortunately at the moment, he seems to have lost all form (has done for at least a season), so would be a gamble to take him on.  I can’t really see much truth in this personally. 

Oh, and he is a complete bell end.

Hes lost his form since Mourihno came to the club.

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Hes lost his form since Mourihno came to the club.

I think it's more that Son has taken over from him in the type of number 10 role that he previously had. When tried in other roles he simply just isn't as good. He needs to either learn to adapt to a different role or move on. 

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

I think it's more that Son has taken over from him in the type of number 10 role that he previously had. When tried in other roles he simply just isn't as good. He needs to either learn to adapt to a different role or move on. 

Agreed. Son has also been scoring more goals in that position too so it makes sense why he's pushed him further out wide.

• Like 1