Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, MPH said:

what is this sudden fall from grace for deli Ali? Did something happen? Fall out with Mourinho?

Not sure. He needs a fresh start. But If people can’t see he’d improve the squad just because he’s Spurs. He’d be great back up for madders, really push him. Change perspective. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SO1 said:

Time to cut Sean some slack. He did get Under right right? Some.

No. If you say every players name under the sun, and repeat every rumour out there, you're going to get something "right".

That doesn't mean he knows anything. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Hes lost his form since Mourihno came to the club.

He actually had his most productive spell for quite a while in Mourinho's first 5 or 6 games but since that he appears to have tailed off to the player he has become in the 12 months prior to Mourinho's arrival.

32 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He actually had his most productive spell for quite a while in Mourinho's first 5 or 6 games but since that he appears to have tailed off to the player he has become in the 12 months prior to Mourinho's arrival.

This! He was absolutely woeful for poch towards the end of his time there, if anything his form started to increase when Jose came in

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Babylon said:

He’s finally putting together consistent seasons to be fair. It took him until he was 28 mind! Before that I was never sold, he always had talent, that was clear, but he was very patchy, he’d score loads in a short space of time and then go missing for months on end.

Just googled him as I thought he can't be 28 already. You were wrong, he's 29. :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrej_Kramarić

4 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Alli. Detest the little sh*t. Never, ever, ever passed to Vardy when playing for England, only to Kane. Outrageous sometimes, but weak Southgate never picked him up on this. Hope he rots at Fulham. (Its a no from me.)

Seconded!!

4 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Alli. Detest the little sh*t. Never, ever, ever passed to Vardy when playing for England, only to Kane. Outrageous sometimes, but weak Southgate never picked him up on this. Hope he rots at Fulham. (Its a no from me.)

Oh I forgot about that. :mad:

Have never really like Alli, not because he is a spurs payer but because he comes across as a petulant spoil brat (he may well be a really nice guy for all i know).  Just don't think he would fit in with our squad and i can never forgive him for freezing Vardy out with England

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Have never really like Alli, not because he is a spurs payer but because he comes across as a petulant spoil brat (he may well be a really nice guy for all i know).  Just don't think he would fit in with our squad and i can never forgive him for freezing Vardy out with England

I’m struggling to give a **** about JV and England ; City have benefited enormously from his commitment to the Club and in the Southgate era England caps are massively devalued . I’m sure if JV could be bothered he’d be selected 

10 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Hes lost his form since Mourihno came to the club.

Just not true, he's been awful for about 3 seasons now, yes he's scored the odd decent goal but he offers nothing for the other 88 minutes of a game. 

One of those players that just never kicked into that final gear and being found out now

• Like 2