Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

51 minutes ago, NasPb said:

ACCORDING TO THEM THEY WANT BOTH SLIM AND SILVA

Never heard of him before, looked him up and he’s 25 & Brazilian and known as ‘Beast’ if we get Silva & Slimani off the books and pay €30 million it has to be a winner surely..

If Carlsberg did transfer/exchange deals. :beer:

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Never heard of him before, looked him up and he’s 25 & Brazilian and known as ‘Beast’ if we get Silva & Slimani off the books and pay €30 million it has to be a winner surely..

If Carlsberg did transfer/exchange deals. :beer:

If we get this guy and Kim Min-jae we'd have the Beast and the Monster! :P

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Absolute bargain if they bag him for that

No doubt he's a premier league player but I'm not sure I saw enough last season to suggest that he can kick on and become a top player. I think it shows that it's Leeds trying to get him and not a more established team.

23 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Absolute bargain if they bag him for that

Will trot out the old football line, every one has different opinions... but what? Cantwell played well once or twice for Norwich last season... he started getting dropped, in a poor Norwich team... I initially thought he would shine in the Premier league and he'd get a big move, but I am guessing everyone who watched him (premier league managers/scouts that is) saw nothing special, especially not consistently. 

Same with Buendia, I don't get the hype, but at least the stats prove he has something (amount of chances created). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Will trot out the old football line, every one has different opinions... but what? Cantwell played well once or twice for Norwich last season... he started getting dropped, in a poor Norwich team... I initially thought he would shine in the Premier league and he'd get a big move, but I am guessing everyone who watched him (premier league managers/scouts that is) saw nothing special, especially not consistently. 

Same with Buendia, I don't get the hype, but at least the stats prove he has something (amount of chances created). 

Every time I watched the pair of them play I personally thought they looked brilliant 🤷🏼‍♂️