Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

N’didi was granted extended leave to be with his child. They also went away which which was authorised by the club. I know he’s been renting a property, perhaps they have just procured a property? No points shitting yourself over a tweet from an account inspired by Taveres’s tackle. 

• Haha 1

Am I alone in thinking Messi is an absolute prat? 

Thinks he can just do what he wants.  Not sure why the press arent coming down hard on him. He is the best paid player in the world and he thinks he can just walk away for free because he wants a new challenge.  Its disgraceful, Barca deserve better. 

What worries me is the message this puts out to players around the world. We will see other players act just like this when deciding they want a move to a bigger club and teams will end up having to bow down and let players go on the cheap. 

I saw a quote with him saying he doesnt need to do the covid test because he's not a player now.  All while cashing in £1000 every second. 

Lost a lot of respect for someone who shouldn't have been able to lose it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Am I alone in thinking Messi is an absolute prat? 

Thinks he can just do what he wants.  Not sure why the press arent coming down hard on him. He is the best paid player in the world and he thinks he can just walk away for free because he wants a new challenge.  Its disgraceful, Barca deserve better. 

What worries me is the message this puts out to players around the world. We will see other players act just like this when deciding they want a move to a bigger club and teams will end up having to bow down and let players go on the cheap. 

I saw a quote with him saying he doesnt need to do the covid test because he's not a player now.  All while cashing in £1000 every second. 

Lost a lot of respect for someone who shouldn't have been able to lose it. 

I get where he's coming from that he had a clause in his contract that meant he could leave for free at the end of the season but obviously covid pushed the end of the season back. As regards to him not turning up for testing his argument is he isn't employed by Barcelona anymore so why should he turn up for testing. I have also read that he doesn't expect to be paid by Barcelona from the 28th August as he is now a free agent.

Starting to get very worried, really don’t understand why we’re not splashing cash, 5th last season... proper chance to become a ‘top 6’ side and it seems like nothing is happening, we have to spend. That squad is not big enough or good enough to do well in Europe and the league next season.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LeeTheFox said:

Starting to get very worried, really don’t understand why we’re not splashing cash, 5th last season... proper chance to become a ‘top 6’ side and it seems like nothing is happening, we have to spend. That squad is not big enough or good enough to do well in Europe and the league next season.

That's on you, not the club.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LeeTheFox said:

Running a football club with real money is completely different to video games. I suggest you go back to your FIFA/FM career mode.

You have absolutely no idea what the club is doing behind the scenes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

Running a football club with real money is completely different to video games. I suggest you go back to your FIFA/FM career mode.

You have absolutely no idea what the club is doing behind the scenes.

I hope I’m wrong but I just feel like it’s being left slightly late but like you said I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes.

Edited by LeeTheFox