Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

Tommy Robinson's mob look to have turned out for a fight.  "Protecting Churchill's statue" is in danger of using Churchill's name for fighting.  

If the BLM supporters are clever, they will see out their peaceful protest in Hyde Park and then go home at 5pm, leaving Tommy Robinson to look like idiots when there is nobody to fight except for the police. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I mean as disgusting as it is I didn't see a nazi salute.

Same, I saw lots of punching in the air when chanting Engerland but no Nazi salute. 

Although Lineker, Sutton and Collymore etc couldn't wait to start claiming they were all making the salute. 

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Same, I saw lots of punching in the air when chanting Engerland but no Nazi salute. 

Although Lineker, Sutton and Collymore etc couldn't wait to start claiming they were all making the salute. 

I don't want to condone their position or actions but the reporting needs to be accurate. They're not throwing out nazi salutes, and suggesting they are makes their position stronger and furthers distrust in the media. I already think this bloke has an agenda. 

Give them the rope. 

Just as much of a bunch of twats similar to the ones that caused trouble last week and breaking lockdown rules. 

You can bet your life 46 year old Steve from Romford was slating last weeks protest, but you can also bet your life he’s out on the front line today. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

The Chavs of London out in force.

Majority of which probably don’t even know who Churchill is.

Unfair that mate, i think everybody in the UK is well aware that he’s the dog from the car insurance adverts. Give the general public some slack! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Unfair that mate, i think everybody in the UK is well aware that he’s the dog from the car insurance adverts. Give the general public some slack! 

lol no doubt some of them actually think that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

We've basically shown ourselves to be a third world country. 

Piss poor pandemic response, irresponsible government who can't be truthful, and rioting, in many cases, for the thrill of the riot. 

A bit of an insult to the billions of people who don't even have access to basic essentials like running water and basic healthcare. 

There’s geezers in these videos on twitter trying to punch coppers whilst they’re wearing full protective face coverings and helmets. I think that probably sums up their level of logical thinking and intelligence. 

10 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

We've basically shown ourselves to be a third world country. 

Piss poor pandemic response, irresponsible government who can't be truthful, and rioting, in many cases, for the thrill of the riot. 

Unintelligent, unwilling to accept any personal responsibility, the list goes on...but I do find it harder to be balanced about the governments response I admit.

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Feel sorry for our police, on the whole they’re a fantastic bunch who are grossly underpaid. Seems they’re getting shat on from all sides.

What happened to clap for our keyworkers eh?

You can bet these lot were clapping for the NHS staff, and glowering at those who didn’t.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

A bit of an insult to the billions of people who don't even have access to basic essentials like running water and basic healthcare. 

Perhaps. But it seems the third world is attempting to become better and we're intentionally devolving. 

29 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Mmmm seems both sets of protesters are being *****, what i have just seen a black lives matter protester throwing a rock, with a large looking pole in his hand, but we will play that down coz he’s black!!! 

What are you on about?

I've not seen any condoning of the behaviour of those that caused trouble last week.

I see your comment as quite antagonistic and just pointless to be honest. Not even sure if you're trying to be funny, satirical, ironic or just downright stupid?

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

WTF is even happening, what/who are these people? Are they protesting? Are they trying to achieve something?

In a messed up year, this is possibly the strangest thing yet, unless I’m missing something...

These people are the chavs of British society, trying to protect statues of people who they probably don’t even know.

The kind of people who struggle to count up to 10, have 5 kids with 5 different women and steal their clothes from JD Sports.

They’ll say they are protesting, but all they’ve come for is to act hard and fight the police.

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

These people are the chavs of British society, trying to protect statues of people who they probably don’t even know.

The kind of people who struggle to count up to 10, have 5 kids with 5 different women and steal their clothes from JD Sports.

They’ll say they are protesting, but all they’ve come for is to act hard and fight the police.

JD Sports has some decent gear.... 👀

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

So why are these “lads” fighting the police? I can see no other reason than, as @kingfox said above, to look hard and a have a day out for a scrap.

It's almost as if it's the day they've been waiting for. Their best opportunity in their eyes. 

It's like when cokehead Tommy was about to go to jail or have a court hearing. They saw that as another ample opportunity to gather and attack police. 

Small-minded idiots.

• Like 1