Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

I disagree, the guy had no real impact on why India got freedom, that was WW2.  It's funny he endorsed violence when the British were at there weakest,.......hmmm I wonder.

How much did Gandhi agree to pay the British to exit?

The guy was a blocker to freedom in post WW1, because it was a minority group non Hindu group that could have made it

The guys motives were for the Hindu majority, he endorsed the caste system.

He was a racist and a paedophile.

If I was a Hindu, it would be kudos, that guy did the upmost for his faith, that has to be admired also.

A lot of Sikhs I know fully agree with you.

Then I've got Hindu mates who would obviously disagree.

And there lies the problem, with everything.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The facts are written in history,. fortunately not by the victor, they cannot be denied. 

If anything I have said to be debated, I have all the facts, bring it on.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

The facts are written in history,. fortunately not by the victor, they cannot be denied. 

If anything I have said to be debated, I have all the facts, bring it on.

I'm not saying anything you've said is untrue. I'm just saying Hindu people will obviously want the statue to stay up, whereas Sikhs or other people would want it to come down.

You can't please everyone, and once you start listening to the mob about what to do, you're treading murky waters.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm not saying anything you've said is untrue. I'm just saying Hindu people will obviously want the statue to stay up, whereas Sikhs or other people would want it to come down.

You can't please everyone, and once you start listening to the mob about what to do, you're treading murky waters.

I couldn't give a shit about a statue of a racist and paedo

He was a great Hindu,.and I think those Hindus need to look beyond that.

28 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

For every persons tyrant is another persons freedom fighter. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

EDIT: Found the video. Mods delete if not appropriate.

That is terrible.

It begs the question why they all sought to attack him (it does not condone the ganging up on him, I'm just curious until we find out).

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That is terrible.

It begs the question why they all sought to attack him (it does not condone the ganging up on him, I'm just curious until we find out).

Whatever the reason (if there is one or not) that is appalling that people can literally gang up on one man like that. 

However what is worst is the people filming and not trying to stop it! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sickening.

I've seen another video where they reckon the lad had his throat slashed, but not sure if it's true, I couldn't spot any blood.

EDIT: Found the video. Mods delete if not appropriate.

Why does it always take about 10 of the oppressed BLM peaceful protestors to kick one guys head in to within an inch of his life.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Why does it always take about 10 of the oppressed BLM peaceful protestors to kick one guys head in to within an inch of his life.

Because they think they’re hard that’s why. 

1 hour ago, nnfox said:

This one is really sickening.  Looks like he sustained a serious injury, if that was blood on the ground around his head.

I think it’s beer.

But yes truly shocking scenes.

These people on both sides are an absolute stain on our country. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think it’s beer.

But yes truly shocking scenes.

These people on both sides are an absolute stain on our country. 

After the past three months. I think I bleed beer tbh

I think these sorts of guys are the ones we often denounce as football fans. They turn up for the beers and the ‘banter’ want to punch on with rivals. Most then point out they’re not real football fans. 
It’s the same here I feel, even calling them far-right protesters give them way too much credit.
It implies 1) that they are consciously fighting for a political cause they believe in and 2) They care about anything other than a piss up weekender with the lads.

These people are on the streets because we’ve now been a few weeks without football as their excuse to be out on the beer with the boys getting pissed up, chanting and causing disorder.

Many clearly have a longing to be a part of something and get a sense of belonging.

As bad as they are anyone attacking them in a gang mentality, I’m reading and seeing images of slashed throats, jumping on heads and severe beatings - if one of these lads were to die, you play right into the hands of the ‘all lives matter’ and we start to see revenge attacks and marches with ‘justice for Big Dave’.

If you can not articulate your argument without violence, you don’t have an argument and you are part of the problem.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

What Covid and all these protests has taught me is that I dislike the left wing just as much as I've always disliked the right wing.

Always considered myself left but now couldn't feel less associated with the desperate-to-be-offended, virtue signalling, condescending sods. 

I take solace in the fact that more extreme views shout louder. While on the face of it you'd think everybody is either extreme right or left, the silent majority is in fact much more representative.

Vive la bubblé. Fvck the news. Fvck social media.

I think the highlighted part is really important. 

It’s very rarely going to be the moderate with a humble opinion on the matter interviewed by journalists or show hosts, firstly because they’re going to be less brash to broadcast their opinion over someone who thinks attacking police, and secondly because even if they did, they wouldn’t be as entertaining and as much of a draw as the hardliners. With that in mind, we’re more likely to see hardliners interviews and videos of extreme action (attacking police, pissing on memorials, etc.) because that’s the content that gets the most controversy and conversation over it and hence is shared more.

There were probably plenty of normal people in the BLM protests, who simply wanted to march and go home (how ill-advised that is in a lockdown is another matter) and we’re let down by berks vandalising war memorials and the Churchill statue (I couldn’t care less for the Colston statue). And, I dare say, as misguided as I think they were, there may as well have been blocks there to ‘protect statues’ who had some good intentions. 

As much as there’s been violence in London and contention on here, there’s also been plenty of fair conversation on racial disparity in a socioeconomic sense and conversation on how we present our own history. I’m hoping even after the streets are clear and the violent clashes are in the past, some of the points can still be talked about reasonably as it has been.

• Like 1

****ing inbred degenerate retards in London today. They had no argument, they were thugs that turned up to get pissed and have a fight and didn’t care who it was with. ”BLM haven’t turned up so let’s wade in on the police”

Lockdown is absolutely finished isn’t it? Whether it’s continued BLM protests or coked up “FLA” *****, the dense numbers are making a mockery of these last 12 weeks or so. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Don’t forget about the “peaceful” protest earlier in the week that left 49 policemen injured/hospitalised.

• Thanks 1

Right wing = arseholes. 

BLM = traitors to the cause and representative of everything they purport to stand against. 

At least one side held the high ground before today but neither represent humanity. 

Both sets are horrible and I'm embarrassed to be British today. 

8 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Right wing = arseholes. 

BLM = traitors to the cause and representative of everything they purport to stand against. 

At least one side held the high ground before today but neither represent humanity. 

Both sets are horrible and I'm embarrassed to be British today. 

Can’t wait till next week so we can get upset about football again:scarf:

Edited by josh_baskin
  • Like 1