Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's almost as if it's the day they've been waiting for. Their best opportunity in their eyes. 

It's like when cokehead Tommy was about to go to jail or have a court hearing. They saw that as another ample opportunity to gather and attack police. 

Small-minded idiots.

Quite depressing really. We go on.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's almost as if it's the day they've been waiting for. Their best opportunity in their eyes. 

It's like when cokehead Tommy was about to go to jail or have a court hearing. They saw that as another ample opportunity to gather and attack police. 

Small-minded idiots.

Course it is.

It's awful to see (again) but it's hardly surprising. When you see people going at memorials (I'm not necessarily bothered about Churchill's statue but the Cenotaph commemorates people that died for freedom including the right to protest) then of course the far right were gonna react. Nobody can be surprised surely.

The English obsession with hating Germany always makes me laugh though. Pretty sure Germans don't give a fvck about us, their rivalry is with the Dutch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue-fox said:

I’ve not seen it in the 20 odd years I’ve been going but Maybe you have had different experiences 

Because they've largely been excluded from football grounds so now look for other events where they can hang their hat but sadly still associate themselves with football presumably to give themselves an anchor to attach to a recognisable group of people. After all the Lads Alliance' or ' Democratic Lads Alliance' has little significance and is not really saying much.

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What are you on about?

I've not seen any condoning of the behaviour of those that caused trouble last week.

I see your comment as quite antagonistic and just pointless to be honest. Not even sure if you're trying to be funny, satirical, ironic or just downright stupid?

You keep staring out your Flowery rose tinted Specs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

We’ve overwhelmingly seen UK Police act in entirely the opposite way to brutal here. Retaliation to the morons would probably escalate things but almost every other police force in the world be battening their f uck out of that lot 

I've been amazed by the restraint to violence throughout this entire episode.

• Like 1

Disgusting scenes again but at least the two movements of you can call them that are separate.

For those saying they didn’t see Nazi salutes, I seen a video earlier where there were a good few dozen. Absolute stain on the country the morons.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Disgusting scenes again but at least the two movements of you can call them that are separate.

For those saying they didn’t see Nazi salutes, I seen a video earlier where there were a good few dozen. Absolute stain on the country the morons.

I don't get how you can do a Nazi salute while wanting to protect a statue of Churchill, the man who helped defeat them lollol 

Just now, StanSP said:

I don't get how you can do a Nazi salute while wanting to protect a statue of Churchill, the man who helped defeat them lollol 

No neither can I? :doh:

The absolute state of them. Obviously same as last weekend, it’s probably only a minority but ffs.

58 minutes ago, davieG said:

Because they've largely been excluded from football grounds so now look for other events where they can hang their hat but sadly still associate themselves with football presumably to give themselves an anchor to attach to a recognisable group of people. After all the Lads Alliance' or ' Democratic Lads Alliance' has little significance and is not really saying much.

I'm close with Nick and Tommy...I'm really interested in joining these lads group,.I'm all for 'all lives matter'.

I am unable to

• figure out what’s going on
  • decide if I give a toss
  • wish they were not part of a collective Darwin Award 

:rolleyes:

• Like 2