Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

4 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Surprised people are so keen on Thomas Frank after he bottled automatic promotion.

19 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

I don't think we are in any position to talk about bottling things right now. 

I think him being a bottler fits in with the current philosophy at this football club:ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Brentford lad I know said it's well known he's (Benrahma) off to Chelsea in a few weeks, regardless of promotion.

He’ll sent off into the loan wilderness or sat on his arse on the bench another waste of a decent talent that Chelski like to hoard away from other clubs !

But it’s probably all gossip who knows until he actually signs for a club hoping else can get a chance signing him he does look a decent prospect ?

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

He’ll sent off into the loan wilderness or sat on his arse on the bench another waste of a decent talent that Chelski like to hoard away from other clubs !

But it’s probably all gossip who knows until he actually signs for a club hoping else can get a chance signing him he does look a decent prospect ?

Would much rather be a starter for the club i came up with than a bench jockey for chelsea. Pretty sure brentford could offer him a competitive wage with pl money as well.

7 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Brentford lad I know said it's well known he's (Benrahma) off to Chelsea in a few weeks, regardless of promotion.

Brentford supporters I know have said this too. Deal in the place should Brentford not gain promotion 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I can’t really see that happening with all of the attacking players Chelsea have signed recently.

3 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I can’t really see that happening with all of the attacking players Chelsea have signed recently.

Willian is off. We know they like to hoard. I don’t even recall us being linked with him. I wish we were though. 

does seem odd to go to Chelsea when they already have a good few in that position, you'd expect hudson-Odoi to be ahead of him too, i wouldnt be surprised if Willian signs a new contract too, if they can agree on something, as i read he'd sign a new one straight the way if they can was an acceptable one on the table

if he does go Chelsea i certainly cant see him starting tbh, and would be on the bench more often that not

2 minutes ago, Frost said:

Willian is about to sign a acontract extension.

Apparently not. Wants three years but they won’t offer it. Off to arse I think perhaps spurs. Either way he’s almost definitely off from what I’ve read. But as mentioned it’s not the best carer choice for Benrahma to go sit on a bench. Do we actually hold any interest?

On 27/07/2020 at 23:27, Leicester_Loyal said:

He'll be wasted there if it's true. They're loaded with wingers and his direct concurrent would be Ziyech.

I just can't see that happening.

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

With Ziyech on the books I find this highly unlikely. Allegedly Leeds want him.

Of course they do. Bialsa would love his engine and creative ability in his squad. If Brentford make it they'll pony up some more cash and keep him another year before cashing in. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ziyech will play wide right, he never plays on the left. His direct competition is Pulisic who will be a beast of a player in the next few years. Then there's the possibility of Mount or even Werner playing wide left of a front 3 and it seems very crowded to break through there.

4 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Of course they do. Bialsa would love his engine and creative ability in his squad. If Brentford make it they'll pony up some more cash and keep him another year before cashing in. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yea I agree. My cousin in a Leeds fan lets just say their expectations for next season are wild....

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Ziyech will play wide right, he never plays on the left. His direct competition is Pulisic who will be a beast of a player in the next few years. Then there's the possibility of Mount or even Werner playing wide left of a front 3 and it seems very crowded to break through there.

Pulisic plays on the left, Ziyech on the right. Benrahma on the right or am I seeing things?

Anyway Chelsea don't need Benrahma.

Edited by That_Dude

29 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Pulisic plays on the left, Ziyech on the right. Benrahma on the right or am I seeing things?

Anyway Chelsea don't need Benrahma.

Benrahma always plays wide left, so he'll be up against Pulisic and at times Mount and Werner, never getting a sniff in his favoured position. Therefore he should come the fcukin Blue Army and run the show.