Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

disappointing for us to see Chelsea with 2 of our fans top targets next season

If people hadn't caught on that Ziyech was never coming here by now then they'd lost the plot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

If people hadn't caught on that Ziyech was never coming here by now then they'd lost the plot.

I think it’s more that he was the one that got away rather than thinking we could sign him. 

we had a massive opportunity to move for him and didn’t.  To me SB is cut from the same cloth and I hope we don’t miss out on him as I guarantee we will regret it. 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I think it’s more that he was the one that got away rather than thinking we could sign him. 

we had a massive opportunity to move for him and didn’t.  To me SB is cut from the same cloth and I hope we don’t miss out on him as I guarantee we will regret it. 

We didn't move for him because he's out of our league.

No point in trying on players like that. Think about it when we were champions we still couldn't attract players to improve the team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We didn't move for him because he's out of our league.

No point in trying on players like that. Think about it when we were champions we still couldn't attract players to improve the team.

..not out of our price range, he just believed he was too good for us!!! 

It has taken him so long to make the move, you start to wonder what the big clubs were waiting for?

• Like 2

Never really watch other teams but today I did, and after just 20 mins I turn round to the Mrs and say **** me this guy just like Mahrez when we first sign him. Even at 25mil I think this guy a gem in the making, Mahrez the second, just go get him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

And the Mrs said “who the **** is Mahrez and when does this finish so I can watch The Real Housewives of (poetic licence to add a place) “

Yeah pretty much that tbh. But doesn't change the fact I know what I seen. Lol.

• Like 1