Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

17 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Recruitment for Premier League clubs really is simple. Most fans could identify a perfect summer. 

Sounds like Fulham when they were promoted last. Swear they signed half of League 1 in one summer near the end of the window.

The fans went nutz. Owners son like Football Manager on steroids. And then they got relegated.

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That's an upgrade on our wingers then.

Barnes got 7,Perez 8, a winger for city needs to get minimum of 10 goals next season, I think Barnes will get 10-12 next season. Watkins tho he looked class.

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, theessexfox said:

Jesus Christ he’s the best player I’ve ever seen

His upper body strength and movement across the front 3 is very good. Could see him being ideal for Rodgers but would cost a fortune if they get promoted. 

11 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

Barnes got 7,Perez 8, a winger for city needs to get minimum of 10 goals next season, I think Barnes will get 10-12 next season. Watkins tho he looked class.

Perez would get 10 minimum if played behind, or alongside, Vardy.

Agree about Watkins. Seems a good finisher and strong.

Guest An Sionnach
29 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t want Brentford to come up, we’ve just spent 5 years trying to get rid of another tin pot club in Bournemouth

New stadium , smallish but far better than Bournemouth , in a heavily populated area so not really tinpot. Bournemouth I agree are a disgrace.

35 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t want Brentford to come up, we’ve just spent 5 years trying to get rid of another tin pot club in Bournemouth

Nice place, used to work there, well run club without a reliance on a beach. Whats not to like?

Oh yeah - its another fewkin London club  :@

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Not a chance we sign any Brentford player this year if they get promoted tbh, so come on Fulham lol

NTM Brentford may be the best run club in the EFL.  If it has to be another London club, I'd rather have Fulham with their "owner's son as DoF" model harmlessly going back down.  Might never be rid of Brentford.

3 hours ago, ozvaldo said:

I hope to God they don’t go up. 
I want him and I want Ollie Watkins (who has an £18m release clause).  

A Total Myth, that was pure press talk from nowhere, no release clause at all in his contract, and there never was or is,  the only clause is that Exeter get a percentage of his sell on fee. 

I suspect he'll be dazzled by an offer from a Big 6 club and end up sitting on their bench for PL games and playing against League Two teams in the Cup, before being loaned or sold in a few years' time. All players seem obsessed about playing for the Big 6, even when it might be better for them to join a decent PL team outside the six and actually play some games.

7 hours ago, Paul Miller said:

A Total Myth, that was pure press talk from nowhere, no release clause at all in his contract, and there never was or is,  the only clause is that Exeter get a percentage of his sell on fee. 

Exeter lalala....(apologies it's where I live)