Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Benrahma always plays wide left, so he'll be up against Pulisic and at times Mount and Werner, never getting a sniff in his favoured position. Therefore he should come the fcukin Blue Army and run the show.

Man, I was absolutely convinced he was a left footed right winger. 

If I was him that's a no brainer, he'll be wasted at Chelsea and we can offer much, much better than Leeds. The only ones who could sway him would be the Arse and Spurs.

Anyone else think he's a bit overrated? He's almost 25 and based off of performances in the championship he's at a similar level to what barnes was when he was at west brom. If we're getting him just for LW 100% pass, if we're getting him for the RW then he would definitely be an upgrade but i wouldnt expect him to be a world beater, he's definitely not as talented as mahrez.

9 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Man, I was absolutely convinced he was a left footed right winger. 

If I was him that's a no brainer, he'll be wasted at Chelsea and we can offer much, much better than Leeds. The only ones who could sway him would be the Arse and Spurs.

I think its because everyone compares him to Mahrez and there are similarities but from the opposite wing. I also initially thought he was a right winger a year or so ago when I first saw his stats.

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Anyone else think he's a bit overrated? He's almost 25 and based off of performances in the championship he's at a similar level to what barnes was when he was at west brom. If we're getting him just for LW 100% pass, if we're getting him for the RW then he would definitely be an upgrade but i wouldnt expect him to be a world beater, he's definitely not as talented as mahrez.

I thought this up until the return from the pandemic and his performance levels have been unbelievable. I've paid close to attention to him since we have been linked and I've gone from thinking he's a talented maverick who might struggle in the PL to being convinced he will be a superstar like Mahrez. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought this up until the return from the pandemic and his performance levels have been unbelievable. I've paid close to attention to him since we have been linked and I've gone from thinking he's a talented maverick who might struggle in the PL to being convinced he will be a superstar like Mahrez. 

Im just suprised with all the people thinking a top 6 club like chelsea would be missing out by not signing him. Performing week in week out against sides from the championship is a lot different from performing consistently against prem teams. There's a very decent chance he would flop there. It's also not guaranteed that he would be a game changer for us, he'd probably be decent but i dont think it would be a huge miss if we dont sign him.

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Just give me someone who has the ****ing balls to take chances and make something happen. So tired of watching the fear and apprehension in the final third.

1 hour ago, That_Dude said:

Pulisic plays on the left, Ziyech on the right. Benrahma on the right or am I seeing things?

Anyway Chelsea don't need Benrahma.

It’s a typical Chelsea ploy buy all the decent young players so other clubs can’t get them then send them into the loan wilderness or like they did to DD RUIN THEM !

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

It’s a typical Chelsea ploy buy all the decent young players so other clubs can’t get them then send them into the loan wilderness or like they did to DD RUIN THEM !

If you're willing to sell yourself out to your agent and the top 4 club that's going to pimp you out for profit. Then we really don't want you anyway.

30 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Im just suprised with all the people thinking a top 6 club like chelsea would be missing out by not signing him. Performing week in week out against sides from the championship is a lot different from performing consistently against prem teams. There's a very decent chance he would flop there. It's also not guaranteed that he would be a game changer for us, he'd probably be decent but i dont think it would be a huge miss if we dont sign him.

.. looks a quality player!!!

Signing Benrahma would boost our first eleven and his ability gives us added versatility. He can play Right or Left Wing and also play as a 10.

The choices available within a game almost make this a must do, we will have such an advantage with him in the team.

25 minutes ago, Max Power said:

This lad is quality. Set up the second with a lovely ball and just had a mazy dribble and shot off the inside of the post. 

Will cost more if they go up! 

He didn’t look too good at stoke and against Barnsley ..... would need to improve his consistency- he isn’t the finished article 

9 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Probably not a very novel opinion, but Ollie Watkins looks excellent and I’d look at getting him through the lens of a long-term Vardy replacement.

Hope they blow promotion, Gray and £30m would be ideal for Benrahma and Watkins haha

• Like 1