Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

I wouldn't pay these ***** a pound a week after recent performances looks to me like they don't give a shit. ****ing money these guys earn is a joke no passion nobody to beat a man 5 yard passes not made puffs backing out challenges the list goes on bye bye champions league and bye bye europe Im going to watch eastenders on catch up with the Mrs 😅

I take it that you missed the lesson on punctuation?

• Haha 2

I love Kevin but he isn't good enough now. Problem is that although he has a decent technique in his crossing, it's very much hit and hope. He rarely looks up. Just puts it in. Not going to work a lot of the time in the way we play now. How does BR not see this? 

Just now, Manini said:

It’s happened again. I’m starting to think we are unmanageable up to a certain point. 

Every 18 months or so we seem to have to sack a manager to get the team playing again, serious questions need to be asked.

The mentality of this team is all wrong, yet there's still plenty on here who defend them.

Guest ttfn

Seriously wtf are these tactics?

Albrighton’s putting some decent balls into the box but nobody is capable of winning them because Rodgers has (as is his prerogative) built a squad without a target man.

Absolutely desperate stuff.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Every 18 months or so we seem to have to sack a manager to get the team playing again, serious questions need to be asked.

The mentality of this team is all wrong, yet there's still plenty on here who defend them.

It needs a big clear out IMO. Starting with a few “legends” 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

What an appalling decision from VAR for the penalty given to Everton. Soyuncu was clear pushed to the floor as the ball came in, just in front of Ndidi, before the ball touch Nididi's hand. The tv replyed the incident so many times it must of been seen by the VAR official.

We always seem to have fewer players than the opposition. We can never get support to Vardy like other teams can to their strikers... not sure if it's a lack of willingness, lack of ability or if that's just how they're coached but it's a massive worry