Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Can't believe the negativity on here. We're 3rd FFS!! 

Given we were 15points clear of 6th and it'll be 3 points after this game you can hardly blame fans for feeling negative.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't pay these ***** a pound a week after recent performances looks to me like they don't give a shit. ****ing money these guys earn is a joke no passion nobody to beat a man 5 yard passes not made puffs backing out challenges the list goes on bye bye champions league and bye bye europe Im going to watch eastenders on catch up with the Mrs 😅

I'm sorry guys, I know we are sh it but its clear the premier league are corrupt against those outside the big teams.

Even taking the blatant decisions against us out the window, look at the decisions against Sheffield United over the course of the season and they are insanely biased for their opponents when they've threatened the top 4.

The restart rules are set up purely to set up the teams at the top for fear of upsetting the apple cart and preventing a potential breakaway league by those clubs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Neither are Chilwell or Perez but they always get a pass on here. Even when we were playing well they just stood out as being our weak links.

None of our players look good enough at the moment. Justin might look a different player in a better team.

Chilwell and Perez get a free pass on here? Possibly two of the most criticised players we have.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Nah... that was handball due to Wilf having a barmy moment

We are shite atm

Maybe so but it's no more or less a handball than the 4 not given for us.....plus, the games I've seen, the big boys are getting the VAR decisions.