Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

2 minutes ago, twister said:

big wigs dont want leicester in the top four

how many calls has this team has against it in the second half of the season

form has been poor, but its to obvious how many calls are given against the team.

Big wigs don't want Leicester in the top 4 give me a break haha!  The big wigs haven't made Leicester play like a bag of shite for the last 6 months have they.  Have a word!

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am done with watching this pathetic bunch of players. Good job we had a good start or we would be battling to avoid the drop.

Wouldn't bank on that bit.

We are only 10 points above 8th (10 points would be a good gap if it wasn't us) so it wouldn't surprise me if we bottle European football completely

4th by the end of tonight

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

It really does make you wonder. The decisions that have gone against us the past few months...then that gets given. VAR just a new way of safeguarding the interests of the big clubs

Nah... that was handball due to Wilf having a barmy moment

We are shite atm

Just now, moore_94 said:

We are only 10 points above 8th (10 points would be a good gap if it wasn't us) so it wouldn't surprise me if we bottle European football completely

I’d rather not have to play in the Europa league

Genuinely

• Like 1