Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

The blatant corruption. It has made me hate football. It's so sad.

It really does make you wonder. The decisions that have gone against us the past few months...then that gets given. VAR just a new way of safeguarding the interests of the big clubs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twister said:

big wigs dont want leicester in the top four

how many calls has this team has against it in the second half of the season

form has been poor, but its to obvious how many calls are given against the team.

Shut up man, we won the league FFS 🙄🙄

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

Kid needs time but too many said he was up to it before the restart 

He has done well previously but since the restart he's been one of our worse players imo. Just hope this doesn't hurt his development because he's a talented kid

Just now, matty98 said:

Praet didn't look happy with whatever Rodgers was saying then, shaking his head...

Maybe he should do something then cause I’m yet to see it a year after he signed, Perez and Praet are just drifters

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Justin is nowhere near good enough for this level I'm afraid

Neither are Chilwell or Perez but they always get a pass on here. Even when we were playing well they just stood out as being our weak links.

None of our players look good enough at the moment. Justin might look a different player in a better team.

Edited by Kitchandro