Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

6 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Thing is, it isn’t the owners money really, it’s being paid for by a loan which the club will pay back? So they could probably do it.....

I'm sure they've had to guarantee those loans though. you or I couldn't just borrow £120 million.

24 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Are there 4 lakes/ponds? The kidney shaped one looks a different colour, odd. 

not really. probably just been pumping excess water or run off into it. it could be a settling pond from the earthworks. Either that or the newts have been partying.

On 03/10/2020 at 08:43, Rain King said:

Looks very Eastern Bloc.

When the landscaping happens everything will come together. Reminds me of my parents telling me to stay out the closets around Christmas.:)

Barbour jacket on a building site? :blink: Odd fellow

Still looking abit rough around the edges, hopefully the interiors have been the main focus recently, fleshing them out and making sure everything works and is set up right.

It'll still take a while after it's in use for everything to be bedded in so it'll look right. New trees set in have to grow ect.

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Barbour jacket on a building site? :blink: Odd fellow

Still looking abit rough around the edges, hopefully the interiors have been the main focus recently, fleshing them out and making sure everything works and is set up right.

It'll still take a while after it's in use for everything to be bedded in so it'll look right. New trees set in have to grow ect.

No way a builder. Surveyor or forman