Jump to content
Fox in the North

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates 2

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Thing is, it isn’t the owners money really, it’s being paid for by a loan which the club will pay back? So they could probably do it.....

Don’t say that mate! According to many of our fans, any form of positive investment comes out of the owners personal bank accounts as a gesture of good will... :whistle:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Looks very Eastern Bloc.

Need to let everything bed in first, it’ll look better when all the trees, plays etc have grown a bit. Spurs new training ground looked a bit similar when first built.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

What's that white building with the blue sign above on the right hand side as you go through the barriers? Some sort of temporary works building? 

Just looks like portacabins or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Need to let everything bed in first, it’ll look better when all the trees, plants etc have grown a bit. Spurs new training ground looked a bit similar when first built.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Thing is, it isn’t the owners money really, it’s being paid for by a loan which the club will pay back? So they could probably do it.....

I'm sure they've had to guarantee those loans though. you or I couldn't just borrow £120 million.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

What's that white building with the blue sign above on the right hand side as you go through the barriers? Some sort of temporary works building? 

First team changing rooms.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Are there 4 lakes/ponds? The kidney shaped one looks a different colour, odd. 

not really. probably just been pumping excess water or run off into it. it could be a settling pond from the earthworks. Either that or the newts have been partying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/10/2020 at 08:43, Rain King said:

Looks very Eastern Bloc.

When the landscaping happens everything will come together. Reminds me of my parents telling me to stay out the closets around Christmas.:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbour jacket on a building site? :blink: Odd fellow

 

Still looking abit rough around the edges, hopefully the interiors have been the main focus recently, fleshing them out and making sure everything works and is set up right.

 

It'll still take a while after it's in use for everything to be bedded in so it'll look right. New trees set in have to grow ect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Barbour jacket on a building site? :blink: Odd fellow

 

Still looking abit rough around the edges, hopefully the interiors have been the main focus recently, fleshing them out and making sure everything works and is set up right.

 

It'll still take a while after it's in use for everything to be bedded in so it'll look right. New trees set in have to grow ect.

No way a builder. Surveyor or forman

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, los dedos said:

You lot are not nosey enough :ph34r:.

Director of Hays recruitment. Well that's what his Twitter bio says 

Recruitment? Never spent a day grafting in his life then! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...