Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Crystal Palace Match Thread - 04/07/2020

I don’t think that there’s a lack of effort from the players, it just seems like they are suffering from a bit of stage fright, like pulling a top bird in a dark nightclub then realising she’s going to see you in the morning! Anyway I’m sure once (if) we score we will grow more confident. 

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

Someone has stolen the real Jamie Vardy ! 

this 2020 version of Vardy is broken , disinterested and totally lost 

heart breaking to watch 

Rodgers needs to send him on holiday 

It’s not like he hasn’t been through spells like this before. He just needs a goal to sort himself out. 

Criticising Vardy is a risky game as he could make us all eat our  words ...... but he’s living on a reputation that hasn’t been demonstrated for a long while now. BR has a big decision to make. Any other player, the performances would already have seen them on the bench. We just can’t see CL go down the drain whilst we wait for JV to come good. Nacho looks better, sharper and fitter to me. Decision time. 

Just now, TrentFox said:

Criticising Vardy is a risky game as he could make us all eat our  words ...... but he’s living on a reputation that hasn’t been demonstrated for a long while now. BR has a big decision to make. Any other player, the performances would already have seen them on the bench. We just can’t see CL go down the drain whilst we wait for JV to come good. Nacho looks better, sharper and fitter to me. Decision time. 

No decision really , it’s a MUST ! 

• Like 1

Unfortunately the opposition can read us like a book in every game. Mainly because we do the same thing time and time again.

We break at speed upto the final third. We stop. We look. We pass one way. We pass the other way. We pass again. The space closes. We pass backwards. We pass forwards. We lose it. Over and over again. It is absolutely toothless and it is not how you win games.