Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

Bournemouth away on a Sunday night has all the hallmarks of a meltdown. Dreading it.

Assuming that Maddison and Chilwell are still out:

Schemichel

Justin   Evans  Soyuncu   Fuchs

Ndidi  Tielemans

Perez   Praet   Barnes

Vardy

Harsh on Iheanacho but I think we'll need width. Bournemouth will sit deep and attempt to frustrate us, so it's important we stretch them as much as possible and create space for our central midfielders.

• Like 1

I think we will smash these. I'd probably keep it similar to Arsenal with Chilwell on the left. If Maddison is fit I'd probably put him in for Perez. If 3 at the back isn't working we can change it at half time, but I think it's worth persevering to overcome the small mistakes we were making in the Arsenal game.

Guest An Sionnach

No coincidence that Tielemans plays better without Maddison its beginning to look like rotation to me.

22 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

No coincidence that Tielemans plays better without Maddison its beginning to look like rotation to me.

Some of Teilemans passing last night was so lazy and lacking in purpose/conviction. We've seen that he can be a top player but has been so average this season. Must do better. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Quite likely that they'll be at least 4 points adrift with 4 games to play by the time Sunday comes round, they have to go for it surely?

You’d like to think so pal but that doesn’t mean it’s a guaranteed win for us. They get an early goal and it’s backs against the wall. 

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Quite likely that they'll be at least 4 points adrift with 4 games to play by the time Sunday comes round, they have to go for it surely?

They'll know that if they "go for it" then they'll most likely get hammered. But if they sit back and frustrate us like so many teams have done lately they have a good chance at then nicking a goal. Deep block vs Leicester works a treat and teams know this now! 

8 hours ago, Bert said:

I’m sure they’ll look to soak it up and hit us on the break. They would take a point I’m sure. 

They need wins and quickly, a point is not much use to them. We are probably one of their easiest games left given our patchy form. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Collymore said:

What amazes me is the fitness off Vardy.

We've seen other players in the Premier league limping around, rotated and run into the ground already where as Vardy has played the full 90 minutes of each game including the cup!

What's even more amazing is that he looking sharper and sharper as the games go as if he's not even reached his fitness peak yet! I don't know another player like him. I can see him playing on at the highest level for years to come...

He's phenomenal!

Agree. He’ll play until he’s 35 at this level. 

• Like 1

Are due a big win.

They seem weak mentally, and appear to crumble under pressure.

Just go for it, none of this backwards-passing football - please. It can frustrate the fans.

5-1.

Edited by Wymsey