Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

If  there's no Vardy (as well as Chilwell, Madders and Ricardo) we still have options (apologies for the formatting).

4-3-2-1

Iheanacho

Barnes Perez Albrighton

Tielemans Ndidi

Fuchs Soyuncu Evans Justin

Schmeichel

3-4-3

Barnes Iheanacho Perez

Albrighton Tielemans Ndidi Justin

Soyuncu Evans Bennett

Schmeichel

3-5-2

Iheanacho Perez

Albrighton Praet Tielemans Justin

Ndidi

Soyuncu Evans Bennett

Schmeichel

Gray could easily slot into the 4-3-2-1 and Choudhury's a very real option in any of those formations. We still have the personnel to win, we just need to keep the ball moving quickly and give Kelechi the ball in dangerous areas.

Edited by ALC Fox

Bournemouth will probably want to win three from the last four and hope that's enough being 6pts adrift from safety.

One of their games left is Man City away so tomorrow is a must win for them or they're all but done. Not sure if that scenario is a good, bad or indifferent for us but one thing is for sure if we're drawing late on they'll accept losing if it means they tried to win the game. 

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

Just watching Vardy's goals that the club have put up online.

Him and Drinky really had a chip on their shoulder with our supporters for a while didn't they? Some of their celebrations were more like they were offering us all out in a bar.

Maybe that's because a % of our supporters are absolute w**kers

• Like 3

14 hours ago, rico said:

Charlie Nicholas has predicted 2-1 to Bournemouth 

He predicted a 3-2 Arsenal win, an 1-1 v Palace, I actually prefer it when the pundits tip us to lose/ draw, results tend to work out more favourable than when they tip us to win. Pretty sure victories were tipped for Leicester in the Brighton and Watford games. 

Edited by Beachyboy

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So we are going off training photos and come to the conclusion Vardy isn't fit for tomorrow? This forum 😂

I think it’s been noted as a possibility 

so rather than it be a surprise as it was at Norwich with one particular poster getting a lot of grief for saying vardy was still in Leicester, it won’t be this time if he is indeed missing ....

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've got one of those Now TV codes for this game, but don't need it. Message me if you want it.

Note - you do need to sign up to Now TV, bit card details, BUT when you go into to it for a one day pass, you enter the code and don't get charged for it or any other service. 

Hope it helps someone out there. 

Sorry - taken already!

Edited by Vince Vega
Now taken
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've got one of those Now TV codes for this game, but don't need it. Message me if you want it.

Note - you do need to sign up to Now TV, bit card details, BUT when you go into to it for a one day pass, you enter the code and don't get charged for it or any other service. 

I'll have it please :) 

23 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

Yes please.