Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

Need a result here. 

Id go: 

Vardy

Iheanacho 

Barnes Tielemans Ndidi Pérez 

Fuchs Söyüncü Evans Justin

Schmeichel 

Not massively opposed to the 3-5-2, but in the end think the majority of the team picks itself with Maddison and Chilwell out only decision is between Bennet or Praet or Barnes/ Gray/ Albrighton. Depending on if we go 3 at the back, or 3 in midfield or 4-4-1-1/ 4-2-3-1 as above. So went for the attacking option as I think we’ll need to break them down and think we’ll be fine with more attaching wingers with more of a flat back four. 

Hoping we can get an early goal for a change, and then can look to catch them on the counter with Vards and Barnes pace like against Palace.

• Like 2

For those that are superstitious (I'm not - touch wood) we are currently on 666 :devil: Premier League points in the all time table. 

The win over Palace lifted us over Middlesborough (664pts) and into 14th place, bearing down on Leeds (692pts).

As you were.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

giphy.gif

Iheanacho and Barnes then , pretty sure they can cause Bournemouth plenty of trouble.

29 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Unless I missed something I haven't seen Rodgers mention Vardy is out? I assume they are just managing his fitness.

He is quite open about injury issues but he hasn’t been in the past re vardy 

presumably because teams will change their tactical approach if they know he isn’t playing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Need a result here. 

Id go: 

Vardy

Iheanacho 

Barnes Tielemans Ndidi Pérez 

Fuchs Söyüncü Evans Justin

Schmeichel 

Not massively opposed to the 3-5-2, but in the end think the majority of the team picks itself with Maddison and Chilwell out only decision is between Bennet or Praet or Barnes/ Gray/ Albrighton. Depending on if we go 3 at the back, or 3 in midfield or 4-4-1-1/ 4-2-3-1 as above. So went for the attacking option as I think we’ll need to break them down and think we’ll be fine with more attaching wingers with more of a flat back four. 

Hoping we can get an early goal for a change, and then can look to catch them on the counter with Vards and Barnes pace like against Palace.

This is no time to be experimenting with Vardy in goal! 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Although if we win, they won't go down, but when was it the last time that Leicester had relegated someone the same day as beating them?

Doncaster in 2014, final day of the season.

• Thanks 1