Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Man City CAS

17 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Yes we only have ourselves to blame when Manchester United gets penalties for doing a pirouette onto someone’s ankle and Man City have cheated. 

Give me a break. We haven’t been that bad since January to throw away the lead we had, it’s been a storm of bullshit going against us with some inconsistent form not helping. 

17 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Yes we only have ourselves to blame when Manchester United gets penalties for doing a pirouette onto someone’s ankle and Man City have cheated. 

Give me a break. We haven’t been that bad since January to throw away the lead we had, it’s been a storm of bullshit going against us with some inconsistent form not helping. 

You're both sensible posters and I agree with most of your posts but come on, if we didn't blew our 14 points advantage, it wouldn't even be a topic. Of course it's annoying if the ban gets overturned, and there's definitely a strong bias towards the "Big 6", but I can't bring myself to lay the blame on that when it comes to getting into the top 4 or not. If Man United, Wolves and Chelsea are breathing down our neck right now, that's because they've been better than us (penalties and favourable decisions aside) and we stalled since that Norwich game.

It was and still is in our hands to play the CL next season, everything else is irrelevant in my opinion. 

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wattolcfc said:

I just don't see the point in UEFA/FIFA handing out punishments. All clubs/players do is go to CAS and it gets overturned, ridiculous.

Well we went to CAS over the Silva farce & got nowhere. The Man City thing is far more serious than our 14 seconds, so they should not get away with it. 

If they do it will only give further confirmation that the game is totally corrupt

33 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Man City have said all along they’re all n the right, even when it’s pretty apparent they’ve not been and why would the change that now?

Builds up the ‘we’re so hard done to/we’re the victims’ mantra with their fans if it doesn’t go their way.

It doesn't help when a portion of the evidence UEFA have used is from a hacking case where the hacker is currently in a Portuguese jail. 

28 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Well we went to CAS over the Silva farce & got nowhere. The Man City thing is far more serious than our 14 seconds, so they should not get away with it. 

If they do it will only give further confirmation that the game is totally corrupt

Also remember everyone saying who works for LCFC  ‘we think it will be overturned bla bla bla we sent the paperwork in on time. We believe we did everything by the book’

Then it doesn’t get overturned. Man City are just playing the innocent card to look good to the fans.

4 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Hey dude. Apologies. I re read my post and it reads far more aggressive than I intended. 

It was supposed to be a light hearted dig back at your own light hearted dig at me. But I over egged it.

Peace x

No worries, I didn't make much of it...everyone seems to be on the edge and it's understandable.

If we don't finish 3rd or 4th its our own fault. Even if we finish 5th and man city get off, it's our own fault we didnt qualify.

We all know the big clubs can do what they want. Just take solace in the fact that of all clubs we were the ones to disturb their dominance.

Love my club and if we get Europa so be it i hope we win the fecker!

• Like 2

More from Pep Guardiola: "We've qualified for the Champions League which was the minimum requirement for this club. And these players have done it for the last six or seven years. 

"We won it on the pitch and hopefully on Monday Uefa will allow these players to play next season.

Decision my arse ..  it’s all done and dusted ..  everyone has been paid off ..  even the CAS cleaners !!  Pep has been assured weeks ago they will be in Europe and he has told a few players so that no one gets itchy feet ..  De Bruyne knows cus he was on about leaving but now says even if we get banned I’ll stay .. that’s cus he knows and it will just make him look good ! ..  total bloody corruption !!!  This is such big business and they have soooo much money it’s not even a surprise ...  :mellow:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Decision my arse ..  it’s all done and dusted ..  everyone has been paid off ..  even the CAS cleaners !!  Pep has been assured weeks ago they will be in Europe and he has told a few players so that no one gets itchy feet ..  De Bruyne knows cus he was on about leaving but now says even if we get banned I’ll stay .. that’s cus he knows and it will just make him look good ! ..  total bloody corruption !!!  This is such big business and they have soooo much money it’s not even a surprise ...  :mellow:

You sound like one of the failed bidders for the Thai airport duty free licenses ............

On 10/07/2020 at 16:35, Leicester_Loyal said:

Well this will serve us right for being absolutely spineless for almost half a season.

On 10/07/2020 at 19:05, goose2010 said:

You don't get it do you.

Our squad was always going to struggle to keep up with them. We have a good team not a good squad. The likes of Man City Chelsea etc could play 2 teams at the same time and compete at the top. 

As I and many others have said we are punching above our weight and unbelievable with 4 games to go it's still in our own hands. 

Winning the league really has ruined apart of our fan base. 

A little bump, definitely down to having a bad squad thislol

Just now, goose2010 said:

Honestly don't understand 'fans' like you. It's almost like you enjoy us losing. 

I'm sitting here raging, but if you think this is down to having a bad squad then you need a reality check. We've been piss poor for half the season and you sit here making excuses. These boys need a good kick up the arse.

See you in Europe, I'm assuming we'll both be there as proper 'fans':scarf:

On 11/07/2020 at 09:02, wattolcfc said:

I just don't see the point in UEFA/FIFA handing out punishments. All clubs/players do is go to CAS and it gets overturned, ridiculous.

they should probably deal out fairer punishments in the first place then if every single one is over turned

If we get in through 5th place we're the luckiest buggers in the world. Our form since New Year's Day has been appalling and even when others have given us the opportunity to be comfortable we've spectacularly fvcked it up.

We should be rejoicing at reaching the Champions League, yet we're not and with good reason.