Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

if am honest I thought after there best player went off we was gonna go win this huge (Maybe 4 or 5 - 0). They played poor 1st half but 2nd half they did a Leicester on us( the foxes never quit attitud, fighting for everything). But how wrong I was even when they got 1 back still felt okay we can get summit silly mistakes it happens its football and even 2-1 down felt okay il take a draw. 3-1 and was like wtf 4-1 sad, lost, upset and angry and now just sad and hurt. Hard to explain but when your team is the only thing that makes you happy it hurts even more when we lose like the way we did. I don't even know why I wrote this to be honest 

Edited by TeamRocket
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Dog Bob.

Commentators of the world: Will you now, finally  stop mentioning Kasper Schmeichel's fantastic distribution?

At one nil up we were mullering them, and needed a second goal and they would have folded.

Instead we crammed the team with midfielders and tried to see it out.

Cant believe I didn't lump on Solanke bagging.

I really really hope we never have to play against Bournemouth ever again.

I hope they don't get relegated now so we can smash them 10-0 next season!!!!!!!!!!!! Smug fvckers....

We ain’t going to boss a game for 90mins, even the top top teams dont get their own way from start to finish.

second half started and it was scrappy but they weren’t any better than us, it was a nothing half until that bloody kick by Kasper, then I have no idea what Cags was doing for the second, a long aimless ball from their left back has led a one on one, no idea why Cags didn’t close the guy down, you can’t let him have a free shot at goal from 8-10 yards out and then gets the red card! After that no chance, the players gave up and in a way I don’t blame them after watching what their team mates had just done.

All 4 of Bournemouth’s goals and the three points were gift wrapped for them, they can’t even believe what happened in that game!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FlyingFuchs said:

This season has turned out to be a mess in so many ways, and after such a promising start too. I just hope it will prove to be an anomaly, but I’m not holding my breath 

I said it at Christmas time, when the warning signs appeared, that we looked like O' Leary's Leeds United in the early 2000s. In a really promising position the first half of the season, with genuine world-class performances then a few slippery leaves in the middle of the road just derailed us.

9 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

I said it at Christmas time, when the warning signs appeared, that we looked like O' Leary's Leeds United in the early 2000s. In a really promising position the first half of the season, with genuine world-class performances then a few slippery leaves in the middle of the road just derailed us.

Very good comparison. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

He expected a reaction from Bournemouth 

he made a change that he thought was a good idea to cope with that 

if he’d done nothing and they had over run us with their different shape then posters would be questioning his tactical ineptness  ....

we got through the first fifteen without much incident but the players began to take liberties and you could criticise him for not dealing with that ..... maybe he would have if kasper hadn’t done what he did.  But did anyone see that change in the momentum of game control after an hour coming ?. Really ?. 

The momentum changed on the 2nd half KO, not after an hour, I am not sure why some people think the the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half was ok.

I could see 3 mins after 2nd half KO vardy was back to been isolated, and we were setup to grind out a 1-0.  Their goal was inevitable.  Whether it came in the 60th minute or 90th.

From the KO, they were closing us down, much more attack focused, so they had a good half time team talk, however instead of the game going back and forth with two attacking teams, we just went into a shell so they dominated.  That started at 45mins not 60.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Le Renard said:

My concern is this form will feed into next season.  I can't imagine the owners will be too happy though?

..funny enough I don't think it will!!

We will be competitive and our shortcomings will not be the inability to break down a deep block.

We will have the players in place to solve this puzzle.

Benrahma and a right winger needed to give us the options we have been crying out for.

Rodgers will still be tactically inept but good enough to maintain top 6.

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They had four shots on target 

how the fook did we end up losing that game ??

just can’t get my head around that 

after everything we’ve been through since the restart we’re coasting towards 62 points and we end up with CL out of our hands and no cags for the last three fixtures .....

we may cope Thursday without him but spurs and yanited ..... I hope we have enough ky jelly available ot it’s really gonna hurt ....

They scored 4 goals and didnt create 1 single decent opportunity. We literally gave them 4 goals. 

It's Vardy that I feel sorry for.

He must be fuming.  He's done the business all season and now, reaching the twilight of his career, he is denied a Champions's League swansong by those clowns and bottlers he calls his team mates.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

Who was it who said this side was better than the title winning side earlier in the season?

Not one of these bottlers would get in that side.

Well apart from Kasper, Fuchs, Albrighton and Vardy :D

You can’t get away from the absolute collapse in form since just before Christmas. The team just don’t look like, well, a team. Have they turned on Brendan?  It has happened before, we know that. 

I just cannot explain it. Quite what the hell was going on 2nd half today I have no idea. Never seen anything like it. Man to man we are miles above Bournemouth - we all know that frequently counts for little, but we are supposedly a good side going for CL. 

in reality we are just giving up without a fight and this might be the last chance for Vardy, Kasper, Evans etc.  Seriously odd all round. 

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Against Southamton 0-9 he told the players to be consequent dont Take the Foot of the Pedal. 

What happened since...

I am still in shock & hurting......I am going bed to Block this Night out....

This implosion , could send us tumbling & Falling Next season,if only small Changes are made....

yep he is a nemesis of his old self.  He even explained post game after the saints game the consequences if he had told the players to sit on the lead, he has gone against his original values.

11 minutes ago, murphy said:

It's Vardy that I feel sorry for.

He must be fuming.  He's done the business all season and now, reaching the twilight of his career, he is denied a Champions's League swansong by those clowns and bottlers he calls his team mates.

I'm sorry but he's as guilty as anyone else. Nowhere near what he was like pre Dec 

1 hour ago, Foxhateram said:

Don't be so pathetic!

You have to put all this into perspective, our squad is thin, we've got three of our best players injured, Madison back next game and Chilly back on the left. We'll be fine.

I can see the pressure being too much for United, they'll win tomorrow, but crumble at some point. Chelsea had a similar collapse yesterday.

No team is consistent at the moment. It's the nature of this league, which gets tighter every year....

We'll be battling for top 5 again next season and with a few quality additions to our squad, I can see us doing even better than this season.

If you said top 5 in July last year I'd have snapped your hand off.... Let's stay classy hey! Let's not become spurs.

...people just keep coming up with this!!

We were rubbish when they were in the team, so there is no point rewriting history.

United not likely to lose another game and it is a ridiculous assertion with no  real evidence.

The likelihood is that we are also taken over by Sheffield. United or Wolves yet again.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

They had four shots on target 

how the fook did we end up losing that game ??

just can’t get my head around that 

after everything we’ve been through since the restart we’re coasting towards 62 points and we end up with CL out of our hands and no cags for the last three fixtures .....

we may cope Thursday without him but spurs and yanited ..... I hope we have enough ky jelly available ot it’s really gonna hurt ....

Sheff utd is no easy game, I think we could quite easily lose rest of our games now, confidence will be shot, we lost a key defender, nacho may be questioning loyalties to manager as well, spurs is the only game I can see us getting a point or more.

I think a lot went wrong in that game. But...playing devil's advocate...

- Bournemouth are in a relegation fight

- maybe Nacho didn't have his best game so was subbed off

- injuries and fitness

- Kasper and Cags having mistakes you don't dream of

But even so, the manager's job is to manage all that. If you expect a reaction from Bournemouth, you push back. Don't give them the space. Wilf and Youri working "too hard"? What does that even mean?! Of course they're working hard, they're trying to run a midfield against a team fighting relegation. 

We know Vardy has been isolated of late, so don't isolate him more. Move Perez central and put Barnes out wide.

Where's the Southampton 9-0 spirit?

As others said, the blame isn't entirely on Brendan but, christ on a bike, he's supposed to be this tactical management expert. Leaving one striker isolated against a team leaking goals is not a way to win a game.

• Like 2