Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

9 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Hard to find a team overwhelmingly in control to only totally implode like we did... 

Hmm Liverpool blowing a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace in a game they had to win in 2013-14 springs to mind.

If only there were some connection?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Going into the match it should have been us hoping to win 4-1 not the other way round.

...sympathetically You could say it was a bad day at the office but the reality is it’s been a bad year at the office.

..unless something changes fast he will be gone within 10 more matches although the way I am feeling tonight the end of the season might be better.

It’s another example where we’ve had chances to see a team off in the first half but haven’t done it. Left the door open, didn’t turn up in the 2nd half. Rodgers’ dodgy and unnecessary tactics haven’t helped. The thinness of our squad really shows. I’m done. 

10 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Really suprised he said Nacho didnt have one of his better games. His link up play with Perez and Vardy was the main threat in the first half. And he virtually assisted the first goal.

To say they were getting too much joy "down the sides" when they'd had 1 shot (in the 44th minute) seems just bizarre. 

He said that?! 

So he wasn't injured and it was tactical. And he didn't notice us battering the opposition.

That does not look good on BR at all

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He expected a reaction from Bournemouth 

he made a change that he thought was a good idea to cope with that 

if he’d done nothing and they had over run us with their different shape then posters would be questioning his tactical ineptness  ....

we got through the first fifteen without much incident but the players began to take liberties and you could criticise him for not dealing with that ..... maybe he would have if kasper hadn’t done what he did.  But did anyone see that change in the momentum of game control after an hour coming ?. Really ?. 

Against Southamton 0-9 he told the players to be consequent dont Take the Foot of the Pedal. 

What happened since...

I am still in shock & hurting......I am going bed to Block this Night out....

This implosion , could send us tumbling & Falling Next season,if only small Changes are made....

14 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

The most depressing thing about that game was the first half was awesome (apart from not getting more goals!)

It wasn't that awesome, at least not as as slick as the first half of the season. It was scrappy, we didn't get many clear chances but we put them on the back foot and it was working. The second goal was a matter of time. Then Rodgers had a brilliant idea...

1 minute ago, sdb said:

He said that?! 

So he wasn't injured and it was tactical. And he didn't notice us battering the opposition.

That does not look good on BR at all

Yeah i just switched on Radio Leicester for the first time in months (bad idea) and they Stringer asked if he had a knock. Rodgers said no , he wasnt having one of his better games and Praet was playing a no.10 role 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

The whole thing was hideous. Grotesque. Disgusting, even. But somehow beautiful too. 

Thank you for that. I was starting to lose my grip. That's cheered me right up. I know exactly what you mean - supporting Leicester is and always will be a beautiful thing. We always have a story - just not always a happy ending.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hmm Liverpool blowing a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace in a game they had to win in 2013-14 springs to mind.

If only there were some connection?

In fairness, they were going for more goals to improve their goal difference, it wasn't down to a change of approach against a non-existent threat at the time like tonight.

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Yeah i just switched on Radio Leicester for the first time in months (bad idea) and they Stringer asked if he had a knock. Rodgers said no , he wasnt having one of his better games and Praet was playing a no.10 role 

Praet played the 10 role?! This gets worse and worse. I thought he was playing some sort of right sided defensive midfield role where he could make as little impact on the game as possible 

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

For me percentage wise the responsility for the defeat was:

BR: 80%

Kasper: 10%

Cags: 10%

Despite Kasper making several important saves?

Brendan's tactic change was beyond confusing.

Cags needs to take a hefty blame for that completely unnecessary thug like behaviour. We could have come back and at least grabbed a point with 11 men on the pitch!

As for the penalty, it's soft, ref was desperate to give something to help them on their way tonight. As suspected, the football gods don't want us in the top four. It'll be like this in every game now for the run in.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm sticking this in every thread, I'm getting more worried by the hour.

That is hugely concerning. Our front 3 were tearing them to bits at every opportunity.

The first time I've really doubted BR. A blind man could see it was a terrible decision.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm sticking this in every thread, I'm getting more worried by the hour.

I'm sure he said Praet was playing the same role Nacho did and Perez stayed in his position. Which is even worse because there's no way that's what was happening

Just now, sdb said:

That is hugely concerning. Our front 3 were tearing them to bits at every opportunity.

The first time I've really doubted BR. A blind man could see it was a terrible decision.

I think he knows it was really. But every interview he does seems more like his chance at spinning the PR in his favour as a manager more than anything else. 

Similarly i think he wants to be seen pulling off tactical masterstrokes at every opportunity. 

• Sad 1