Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

Just a thought, if kevin, chilwell and madders dont make it for any of the next games and then cags is suspended......how on earth are we going to get another point this season? 

After that shocker we won’t be picking up anymore points 

• Like 1

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

Just a thought, if kevin, chilwell and madders dont make it for next game and then cags is suspended......how on earth are we going to get another point this season? 

Give Madders and Chilly whatever pain relief they need! I joke but god it's a scary though......

1 minute ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Just a thought, if kevin, chilwell and madders dont make it for any of the next games and then cags is suspended......how on earth are we going to get another point this season? 

We aren't are we?  It's inevitable.

• Like 1

That second half was embarrassing, the group of players couldn’t have gifted a game away any better than that if they wanted to let Bournemouth have the 3 points.

I’m tired of managers being shown the door, it’s time for a massive overhaul in this dressing room.

I’m sick of hearing it’s not the players fault, who’s fault is it, Claudio’s, Shakespeare, puel’s and now Rodgers.

Rodgers didn’t plan for kasper to kick like a Sunday league footballer, I would have thought he’d have worked on his distribution, what did we spend 16 mil on ward for, Rodgers didn’t plan for highly rated and payed players to show no hunger to win once they conceded.

The only criticism I have of Rodgers is he’s stuck by these under performing, over rated players for two long now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Rodgers "You've got to grind it out sometimes in football" - Not when you are hammering the opposition you dickhead.

Show him the first half stats because he was obviously asleep that half, and then ask why the changes? 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

It's not inconceivable that we could miss out on European football completely, given that we are playing 3 teams just below us and could be without 3 of our 4 first choice defenders for those games. I just want this train crash to end now rather than suffering through 3 more games. Why the hell did I want football back? It's just made me miserable, stressed and frustrated. 

Big Wes will enter the fray and steer us to Glory !!!!!!!🤭

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Rodgers "You've got to grind it out sometimes in football" - Not when you are hammering the opposition you dickhead.

Spot on. The guy lacks confidence deep down and I think that comes across in the team. Tactically he is scared to be agressive. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Did he actually say that?

Wow.

And this questioning the players mentality that i'm hearing? Wow.

Must be hard for the players to be positive themselves when he sends them out in the 2nd half in such a negative set up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

I think the loss in our form has largely coincided with the loss in Tielesman's form across the season. 

Although no excuse for that Shi*tshow

Crazy thing about that is that in the first half Tielemans was running the show. 

Change of formation in the second half seemed to fvck him off as much as it did us 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He meant the first fifteen after the break ...... and we did but Bournemouth got a foothold and we gave them a pen to cement it in the game 

Whose fault was the first fifteen after the break?  His. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

As many have pointed out, we've not really been good enough for a long time. I feel like even when we were playing well, it partly was due to our confidence and the underconfidence of teams we were playing. Tielemens looks half the player he was when he was on loan, and Vardy has lost a slight finishing edge that we got used to. Disappointed in Evans tonight for when he gave up even trying to stop their substitute from having a 1 on 1 shot.

• Like 1

We played well in the first half against a poor team. We didn't finish them off but had every right to expect we would complete the job in the second half. However, the inexplicable half time substitution invited Bournemouth on to us. They had nothing to lose. We lost our momentum and confidence plummeted. Kasper's latest aberration is an all too regular occurrence which put us under pressure and, again, invites teams to press us. Today it cost us a goal. Soyuncu's sending off was unforgivable, a moment of sheer unprofessionalism and stupidity that will cost us in the remaining matches.

We've squandered a CL place, not only today, but ever since the Norwich home match. Rodgers took us up to the heights of second place; we were overperforming then, but now we are on relegation form. It's worrying that Rodgers hasn't been able to halt the decline. Do we entrust him with the task of setting the squad up for next season? Is he the best manager to start off with the new training facilities and make the most of them? I don't think it looks good for him at the moment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He meant the first fifteen after the break ...... and we did but Bournemouth got a foothold and we gave them a pen to cement it in the game 

*Breath*

WE LET THEM ****ING COME ONTO US, We literally sat back, played sideways, hardly ventured into their half and let them come at us.

How can you not see this is such a negative way of playing and casuing trouble for ourselves?

Bournemouth didn't need to get a foothold.

We put the bleeding ladders up for them, footed it for them and said 'Go on lads, help yourselves'.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Why did Rodgers keep talking about defence for? Attack is the best form of defence. Our high press had them in panic mode first half. His halftime changes were designed to 'shore' up the defence? Incredible. He is negative, passive not a leader. When put under pressure he is totally clueless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Did he actually say that?

Wow.

And this questioning the players mentality that i'm hearing? Wow.

Must be hard for the players to be positive themselves when he sends them out in the 2nd half in such a negative set up.

He said that referring to the 1st 15 minutes of the 2nd half. He said he brought on Praet because Ndidi and Tielemens were having to work too hard in the 1st half.