Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheff Utd (H) - Match Thread - 16/07/2020

I found out we'd scored because my stream is delayed and my colleague was asking what the problem was in the background of his call.

Turns out they're just watching the game.

Better still, said colleague is Man U 'fan' who didn't even know they were playing tonight. 

Cant ask for a more determined 45 then that, superb half!!!

Dont want to laud him too much as its his first 45, but Thomas looked outstanding considering its his debut, the vision to find Perez for his goal shouldnt be underestimated, some nice passes too

Wilf and Youri controlling that middle really well, can see they want it

Vards is one good through ball away from scoring a 2nd

Defensively very good, winning everything in the air

Please, Please, Please lads keep this up

We have outworked them which surprised me. Really good reaction to Sunday, so far. 

Different type of challenge 2nd half, i expect theyll bring Mousset on to have some pace against dads army at the back. 

Hopefully we can get a 2nd to ease the nerves a bit, we can get some more joy in wide areas. 

Thomas been very assured on debut so far

Edited by martyn
  • Haha 1

All this stuff about HT sub jokes - can we remember that Nacho was rubbish in the first half when BR subbed him off against B’mouth. He should have replaced him directly I agree with another fwd but it’s not as desperately stupid a decision as peeps are making out. The players simply didn’t react and press which made Vards look like a Skittle amongst Maltesers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1