Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheff Utd (H) - Match Thread - 16/07/2020

1 minute ago, LCFCJ said:

Apart from Bennett’s inability to throw the ball on the pitch it’s been a solid half 

Looks like a Championship defender from the mid 90's who'd already been retired 3 years got thrown a tight fitting modern football shirt and told, 'just do your best, son'.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

All part of the plan. Watch him second half swing in the perfect corner when they least expect it 

Or.... once Sheff United think he's good and start putting two men on him, revert to his terrible usual form, thus pulling off the greatest deception of them all?

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Ermm I don't think he or I were saying we wanted fuchs or Chilwell instead of Thomas? Just saying where are they? You see madders in the stand but not chilly? That was the point.... 

Perhaps hindsight is creeping up on someone? :D

Oh I misunderstood I thought the post was heckling those who wanted Chilwell or Fuchs in the team 😂😂 Good point actually, although haven't Seen Albrighton or Ricardo either.