Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sheff Utd (H) - Match Thread - 16/07/2020

Bloody brilliant half. Luke Thomas, outstanding, cool, composed and a Premier League assist on debut.

Ndidi is winning everything. The back 3 rarely tested. 
Let’s keep going and back up, two good halves of football needed.

• Like 1

Superb debut from Thomas so far, looks assured, confident and quality delighted he got an assist and a terrific finish from Perez.

We're well on top and need to keep up the pressure because I think we'll need more than 1 goal to win it.

Really pleasing to see Youri playing at his best today, we know what he's capable of and it's great to see him taking the game by the scruff of the neck and affecting it so well.

Just now, Kopfkino said:

But again we get a goal and really just go into contain mode, don't think we've done anything since the goal have we? 

Think that's a bit more game management from us. Be a bit more patient but at the same time, stop them from getting momentum. 

You're at your most dangerous after you've just scored! 

Thomas is showing promising signs - appears intelligent, has quick feet, vision and a good pass. I like him.

Otherwise, I cannot stand watching this backpassing cr*p. They are in the final third but then still keep passing it back and ultimately to Kasper to pump it up??? Why not just have a go from the final third!!! I fear we will lose that mental edge again if we keep playing like this. Have a go!

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

Something tells me Youri REALLY wants Champions League.

This is the reaction we wanted so far!

Hopefully Brendan will keep them confident so they don't get nervous about a repeat of last time.

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Oh I misunderstood I thought the post was heckling those who wanted Chilwell or Fuchs in the team 😂😂 Good point actually, although haven't Seen Albrighton or Ricardo either. 

Ricardo we've seen a few times in the stands in previous games. Can't remember seeing chilly though? Perhaps he's in London for some reason? :dunno: