Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Todd Cantwell

Guest Fktf
8 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Reminds me of Dele alli 

Bit of quality about him then - but apparently not a total bell like Alli. Sign him up.

He was outstanding against us in both games. At the KP I watched him closely and he was for me the best player on the park that day. The only issue I have with Norwich players in general is that I don't understand how they've got so few points! Against us they were at the time one of the better teams to play against us - they played neat football and made a real game of it. I know they have a lack of squad depth, but is it a a mentality problem? I don't know. For me Cantwell, Pukki, Godfrey or Buendia would be decent signings. Cantwell is probably the pick of the bunch, but there are good players in that squad that could fulfill a role here and in recent seasons, Maguire and Evans have come from relegated teams to become brilliant players for us.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He was outstanding against us in both games. At the KP I watched him closely and he was for me the best player on the park that day. The only issue I have with Norwich players in general is that I don't understand how they've got so few points! Against us they were at the time one of the better teams to play against us - they played neat football and made a real game of it. I know they have a lack of squad depth, but is it a a mentality problem? I don't know. For me Cantwell, Pukki, Godfrey or Buendia would be decent signings. Cantwell is probably the pick of the bunch, but there are good players in that squad that could fulfill a role here and in recent seasons, Maguire and Evans have come from relegated teams to become brilliant players for us.

Simply not pragmatic enough as a side, almost felt like there was a acceptance around the club that they would bank the PL money, go down and build longer term to be stronger. 

Would take Cantwell in a heart beat.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He his better than Grealish in my opinion. Would cost a lot less and dare I say it probably isn’t a bellend. 

I have no evidence to back this up but come on, he definitely is gonna be a cast iron ballbag ain't he. One of them typical robot footy players who comments on throw back pics with "that trim!"

Avoid this clown, for the love of our lord and saviour

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Godfreys form has dropped off the cliff recently, Buendia is ok but also blows hot and cold, and really doesn`t score enough goals from midfield. . The Norwich full backs get alot of praise, and they are very good going forward, but have been found out defensively in the Premier league, although to be fair to them, they probably haven`t been helped by the way their manager has set their team up and left them exposed..

Pukkis form dipped dramatically after they played us at the King Power, and is to old to bother with at our level.

Cantwell for me has been their best and most consistent player, and has alot of potential, and might be worth us taking a chance on.

13 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

6 goals and 2 assists in the league. 

The thing is - how much do they want? He's got two years on his contract and they'll want £20+ million. 

Plus, are they taking the money from PL and running, so they can come straight back up and have a better squad? Or are they looking to secure their long term future?

There's a few in there that are tasty but, you have to remember, they've been pretty rubbish overall. 

I've not watched Norwich much tbf, but I thought Cantwell stood out when we played them. I like the look of him as far as I've seen him.  

Edited by Jacnah

8 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I have no evidence to back this up but come on, he definitely is gonna be a cast iron ballbag ain't he. One of them typical robot footy players who comments on throw back pics with "that trim!"

Avoid this clown, for the love of our lord and saviour

I have to be honest, I look at Cantwell and I can't actually see how good he is because I'm blinded by how much I hate modern footballers. I think I'm finally old. 

The stupid Fortnight dances and the ridiculous hair like he's desperately trying to impersonate Griezmann (also a bellend.) You know he'd be best mates with Madders and Chilwell. 

This must be how @Webbo felt about my generation.

Tbh he also seems like a bit of a diving **** a la Grealish. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I have to be honest, I look at Cantwell and I can't actually see how good he is because I'm blinded by how much I hate modern footballers. I think I'm finally old. 

The stupid Fortnight dances and the ridiculous hair like he's desperately trying to impersonate Griezmann (also a bellend.) You know he'd be best mates with Madders and Chilwell. 

yep.... your old now and the young 'uns are therefore all bellends!

WELCOME TO THE PARTY PAL! | Make a Meme

Edited by Jacnah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

He has potential to be a good player, some aspects of his game he needs to work on but his ability to move with the ball is second to none and I think he could be a perfect playmaker for us no doubt about that, he has done well in his first premier league season, I would prefer him to Adam Lallana personally.

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nope. 

4 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

So it's official. The three main factors to consider before signing a player are

His Haircut, shinpads, and celebrations. Unless we approve of all these: The answer is no.

We're probably one of the best at avoiding all of those in the league at the moment so let's keep it that way.