Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Not sure we'll do enough to win this. Then again, I think we might be good enough not to lose.

Therefore, I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Pretty much every media review of our last match pointed out how bad his finishing was, so hopefully he has spend the past few days just practicing hitting it anywhere except straight at the keeper.

It must be a nerves thing because when he has less time to think and just puts his foot through it, as against Sheffield united away he has more success than when he is played through one on one 

Obviously want us to win but if it's not to be then id actually have more confidence against Man Utd if we actually had to beat them opposed to us pissing about against them knowing a point would be enough

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Obviously want us to win but if it's not to be then id actually have more confidence against Man Utd if we actually had to beat them opposed to us pissing about against them knowing a point would be enough

Was just thinking about this. Going into the final game only needing a point - I think we’d be too passive.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

lol its sad that this is true 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phube said:

TBF it's due to VAR that we won the first game!

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

1 minute ago, shailen said:

It helped us in the reverse fixture with that Son decision 

Yeah, but I'd rather win without it.

Or not lose because of it.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yeah, but I'd rather win without it.

Or not lose because of it.

At this point mate I don't give a **** just give us three points. 

They can destroy us all over the pitch, have 98% possession, play beautiful football, restrict us to no shots on goal, make the afternoon frustrating and boring and awful to watch. 

If Lloris falls over and accidentally chucks the ball in his own net on 95 minutes to make it one nil I'll be happy.